PLEBAn Girl (and Guy) Party - A bottle of champagne, a loaf of bread and thou...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MBS said:

Wasn't bad. I was in a down mood yesterday, but you girls cheered me up :hug: :)

I'm kinda anxious to see my uni marks... :yikes: :huh:

The only mark I'm sure of is Inquiry..and thats cause our mark is basically made up of our two papers...not hard math lol

Awww:hug: :hug: I am sure you did great..I think you brilliant:wink:

sorry about your down mood and sorry I wasn't around to help you feel better:hug:

I feel kinda crappy today....that stupid GIRL thing..and being overly tired

Dismantled said:

Awww:hug: :hug: I am sure you did great..I think you brilliant:wink:

sorry about your down mood and sorry I wasn't around to help you feel better:hug:

I feel kinda crappy today....that stupid GIRL thing..and being overly tired

:hug: :hug:

Girl thing....as in our good "Friend"?.....:eyebrow:
:hug: I sympathize.....:yes:

Lets see some pics of your pretty place of home...:)

I didn't take these but I found them the other day...I was excited cause they are all like 5 minutes from my house. Place I drive by everyday.

vth104b-Vermont-Farm.jpg
[/IMG]
jersey.jpg
[/IMG]
foliagestowe.jpg
[/IMG]
danvillegreen.jpg
[/IMG]

The lastone is literally right outside my front door....I just walked the dogs there.

SO that is the tour of my lovely area....bet people never dreamed of seeing cows in this thread:huh:

MBS said:

:hug: :hug:

Girl thing....as in our good "Friend"?.....:eyebrow:
:hug: I sympathize.....:yes:

Lets see some pics of your pretty place of home...:)

yes our friend:madspit: ugh...and just when I have to go back to work:madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:
I think my friend is coming to visit me around prom. :madspit:

ugh...double:madspit: :madspit:

why does it always show up at the times when you DON'T want..like your prom...prom dresses don't have pockets so now you have to deal with that whole taking a bag to the bathroom with you ....:madspit: :madspit: I hate that when everyone knows what you are doing:madspit:

Wow Dis.....it's really pretty!! :yes:
Cows :giggle:

Sigh.....that's the way it always works Dis (and Dayglo), ain't it?
Isn't it great to be female.....
Earlier this year my friend came the day I had a calculus midterm..I felt like utter crap :madspit: ..and had to sit there and write about freaking integrals for 2 hours...

U2Girl1978 said:
Dis those pics are beautiful!!

My girl thing is going to be around while I'm in Chicago... :scream:

thanks I love it here:drool:

Do you have GA's? That happened to me during elevation...had to stand in line all day with the girl thing until it comes time where you NEED a bathroom and had to go search for one.......nearset one was a Burgerking..I only had to share it with 4763 other people.....the line for that was almost as long as the GA line:madspit:

Dismantled said:

thanks I love it here:drool:

Do you have GA's? That happened to me during elevation...had to stand in line all day with the girl thing until it comes time where you NEED a bathroom and had to go search for one.......nearset one was a Burgerking..I only had to share it with 4763 other people.....the line for that was almost as long as the GA line:madspit:

I do... urghhhhhh... :|

MBS said:
Wow Dis.....it's really pretty!! :yes:
Cows :giggle:

Sigh.....that's the way it always works Dis (and Dayglo), ain't it?
Isn't it great to be female.....
Earlier this year my friend came the day I had a calculus midterm..I felt like utter crap :madspit: ..and had to sit there and write about freaking integrals for 2 hours...

thanks bri:hug: I was thinking how crappy it is to be a girl sometimes...but then i was thinking of Bono...Bono likes girls and if we were guys we wouldn't even have a shot at getting onstage or b paying us any attention ...anywhere. I mean if we ever met him we could be all cutsie with him...we couldn't do that if we were a guy....well we could but B wouldn't go for it...:huh:

Oh god....I am so screwed up:huh:

MBS said:

:hug:

Slip some other essentails in your bag, then if you take it to the bathroom, people won't think it :hug:
And drug up..advil..whatever. :yes:

:hug: Jules.

*sigh*

advil:drool: but I've actually taken 3 and they arn't touching it:(

Dismantled said:

thanks bri:hug: I was thinking how crappy it is to be a girl sometimes...but then i was thinking of Bono...Bono likes girls and if we were guys we wouldn't even have a shot at getting onstage or b paying us any attention ...anywhere. I mean if we ever met him we could be all cutsie with him...we couldn't do that if we were a guy....well we could but B wouldn't go for it...:huh:

Oh god....I am so screwed up:huh:

:lmao:
Dis, I love you girl! :hug:
Sorry to hear the advil ain't helpin.......what about Motrin..somethin with a lot of ibuprofin...

I'm ok Jules :hug:
It's gettin to the end... Woohoo....

Yikes...I can't organize over 800 pics!!!!! :shocked:
HOLY BEJEEZUS!

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

But it works.

it sure does! i got a free sample once, it came with a pack of tampons or something like that:huh: anyway.....it was great:drool: I may break down and get some today.

U2Girl1978 said:
I get hot flashes and my back hurts something fierce. I'm afraid if I do get GA's for the 7th I might fall over. :mad: to getting the curse.

wait and then fall into B's arms:drool:

:lmao: :lmao: Imagine him catching you and then saying "thanks...its my period and I got some fierce cramps" I can just imagine the look on his face:lmao: :lmao:

Dismantled said:

wait and then fall into B's arms:drool:

:lmao: :lmao: Imagine him catching you and then saying "thanks...its my period and I got some fierce cramps" I can just imagine the look on his face:lmao: :lmao:

omg...I would totally kick myself in the head if I ever said that. I'm not sure what I would say to him if I did meet him.

MBS said:

:lmao:
Dis, I love you girl! :hug:
Sorry to hear the advil ain't helpin.......what about Motrin..somethin with a lot of ibuprofin...

I'm ok Jules :hug:
It's gettin to the end... Woohoo....

Yikes...I can't organize over 800 pics!!!!! :shocked:
HOLY BEJEEZUS!

Bri:hug:

I think I've become immune to ibuprofin
*two doesn't work..lets try three...ok four...:huh:

you have 800 pics:crack: ! I have 350 and thought it was a bit much:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom