PLEBAn Card Exchange - THANK your PLEBAns HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for your card U2Girl1978 I got a good laugh! :lmao:

I have so many cards! Im so happy! 36 so far from ya'll and the zoo and I have to say that the gals at the Post Office are loving it!!

u2jem, you're a genious!
I'm keeping your card on my desk ;) -- that's why I am more distracted than usual here at work..

Thank you U2girl1978, Cruzila, and Tanner_sis!!! :heart: It's been so busy around her I haven't had time to thank you, but I received your cards a few days ago.

We FINALLY got an Xmas card from a non-PLEBA person :ohmy:, and Mr. LG asked, "You mean it's not from that PEEPERS site you're always on?" :laugh: Yep, we're peepers all right! Just had to share.

Thank you Mia (redhotswami) :hug: and my clone:heart: :hug:

May I just say that my family was thoroughly jealous that I recieved a Christmas card with a post stamp from Honolulu :lol:

Of course, I'm not jealous at all :angel:

Thanks Love-U2-Adam Cute card and mum loved the stamp

Thanks TinyDancer Nice card and have a wonderful New Year aswell

Thanks IheartU2 Hot Hot Hot Pic!! aww cute lil reindeer too!

love_u2_adam said:
and umm in one card i wrote "don't sell this on eBay..." who was that cause i wanna know:laugh:

On mine you wrote 'thanks for not banning me.'

:lol: :lmao:

I just got sweet cards from Lady Luck and U2Girl1978 :D Thank you so much! :hug: Sorry so late...my mail is being forwarded and the post office hates me anyway. I'm surprised the mail carriers didn't eat my mail or set it on fire like they usually do.

Back
Top Bottom