PLEBAn Card Exchange - THANK your PLEBAns HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got cards today! to make up for yesterday..LOL..snail mail *shh* mum might hear me..

JezSnape.. Thanks! I love that its in Swedish! cute drawings..mum said the guys at the post office couldnt tell where it was from..

Slopsy..Thanks! its nice to see your using cards that have a cause..Kudos for the CanTeen cards!

tanner_sis said:
I got cards today! to make up for yesterday..LOL..snail mail *shh* mum might hear me..

JezSnape.. Thanks! I love that its in Swedish! cute drawings..mum said the guys at the post office couldnt tell where it was from..

You're welcome (and everyone else too) :hug: I only had Swedish cards at home :lol: I thought it'd be fun :wink:

Oh, and the red flower on the back of the envelope is my own creation :tongue: I don't know about the rest of the world but here it's a pretty common Christmas flower (We call it Christmas Star)

Glad to see I didn't butcher the addresses too much :giggle:

Thanks greeneyed girl and JC for my lovely cards today! :wave: Its so nice getting cards in the mail :D I've got a nice little stack happening!

:( I hope my cards come soon for all you girls, im scared they'll get lost in the mail! Let me know when you get them! (and i hope you like them :cute: )

Thanks Lady Luck for the card and your welcome who got mine. My kids are having a field day collecting the stamps off the envelopes. And the little added stickers as well. The postman comented that he had never delievered so many cards from abroad to one address. So i told him to come visit us here at interferance and make some great friends hahaha. Oh n it would help if he loved u2 as much as us!!!!!

Not_Worthy_Edge said:
Thanks Lady Luck for the card and your welcome who got mine. My kids are having a field day collecting the stamps off the envelopes. And the little added stickers as well. The postman comented that he had never delievered so many cards from abroad to one address. So i told him to come visit us here at interferance and make some great friends hahaha. Oh n it would help if he loved u2 as much as us!!!!!

:up:

U2jem, thank you for the awesome card!! :bono: :drool:

Got your cute card too hotpepper, thanks!!! :hug:

Thanks for the card LadyLuck! very pretty picture!

Thanks for the very very lovely card U2Jem!! :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom