PLEBAn Card Exchange - THANK your PLEBAns HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I finally sent out my cards today..i still have about 40 others for the zoo list to do..

thanks for your card and pic bonomot..the card took me by my blond hairs lmao..me and my mum were turning it upside down to read the rest of the writing with a 'wtf?' expression lmao..but the very beautiful u2 stamp on the inside made up for it! :wink:

I have received cards from

JCoster
greeneyedgirl
Miri
gluey
and Bono Mot

Thank you I love them all! :happy: :hug:

Thanks for the lovely card, JCoster!
I :heart: snowflakes.

I had no idea I was getting a card from you.
'Cause your name wasn't on the list of people I had to send a card to.
So I wasn't expecting it.
A real surprise.

It also got me a bit confused though.
I thought I would only get cards back from the people I send cards to.
Did I misunderstand?

JC, just wanted to let you know that I'm making a card for you this evening.
And it'll be on it's way tomorrow.

Thanks Gluey for your card..I was waiting to see what the cards looked like from the southern hemisphere since its summer there.. mum said the people in the post off ice were swarming from it cause they were trying to figure out what the stockings said on the stamp.."santa" ..the hotprings with santa and the reindeer HAHAHA how cute!

I was thinking it was back and forth.
Because all the cards I received thus far have been from people that were on my list.

But this is the first year I participate, so I'm probably wrong.

tanner_sis said:
Thanks Gluey for your card..I was waiting to see what the cards looked like from the southern hemisphere since its summer there.. mum said the people in the post off ice were swarming from it cause they were trying to figure out what the stockings said on the stamp.."santa" ..the hotprings with santa and the reindeer HAHAHA how cute!

:hug: Yay! You got it!! I'll tell my friend at the post office about that - he chose the stamps!!! He said that because they were going overseas, he'd pick out his best xmas stamps!!

Sicy - Glad you got it!! :hug:

dazzlingamy said:
I think it was more of a round robin where a few people send to others and they send to others, like a circle rather then back and forth :)

Yep that's pretty much how it's always been!
Because not everyone opts to send the same amount of cards. Some send 5 some 10 etc.

*takes a deep breath*..180 cards later..give or take a few im finally done lol..now i just can sit back and wait to get more..

Thanks to miringeltje, Bonomot and JCoaster for the cards they came this morning made the postman laugh saying i was popular he had never delievered 3 cards from the US to 1 house before Thanks girls xxxxx

Back
Top Bottom