Pleban boys/girls Party - Bono Uncensored

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

But I wanted to wait at the bottom of the CN Tower for you!! :lol: And go to a ballgame. :sigh:

Maybe if I just wear dirty clothes in Chicago.... :hmm: :wink:

i wanna go to a ball game aswell and Dg told me baseball ends in october :grumpy: we have top go see TO jays vs Yankees its my only chance of a baseball game :scream::sad:

omg im obsessive and i dont evenm understand it yet

:lmao:

sami0201 said:

I don't really need help, I'm just taking notes and I thought of you :wink: It's just a lot of work, he expects us to have a ton of stuff done before he even teaches it :crazy: I have to decide which of the major "schools" I agree with :hmm:

Ahhh, that'll be an interesting exercise. If you need any info about any of them, I'll reach back to the depths of my memory, and see what i can come up with. :)

VintagePunk said:

So you've asked her? If not GA, could you get a seat for that show?

I remember that day. :madspit:

I was wondering, it'll probably be freezing that day, winter coats required. What would we do with them when we got into the venue? :huh:

I don't want a seat, unless it's loge. :sad: I'm fussy. :lol:

No idea what we'd do with them. Hold em? :shrug:

VintagePunk said:

Ahhh, that'll be an interesting exercise. If you need any info about any of them, I'll reach back to the depths of my memory, and see what i can come up with. :)

thanks :) I don't need help now, but if I ever do I know where to find ya :wink:

hi DG :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom