Pleban boys/girls Party - Bono Uncensored

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
This is awful....I told my friend about Chicago. She started saying it would be cool if she could come, and asking when it is, and stuff. I started pointing out reasons it's not a good idea. :reject:

I'm the worst friend ever. :sigh: But she's not even a fan, and doesn't understand, and besides, I just want to hang out with you guys!! :hug: :hug:

i dont blame you VP, :hug:

id have done the same thing :lol:

WildHoney said:

:hug:
That's ok

Just wondered if you drool while he speaks. I know i do when NI talks to me. Cant't help it , it's the accent :drool: :drool: :drool:

He doesn't have the accent. I guess that doesn't make him first generation.. :lol:

But his stepdad has quite the brogue. Sometimes it's hard to understand what he's talking about! :lmao:

VP, not sure if you have it worked out already or not but I'd totally recommend taking the train to Chicago versus flying. It was so quick and easy...not to mention cheap as hell in comparison! :up: :wink:

Bye Jules! :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
VP, not sure if you have it worked out already or not but I'd totally recommend taking the train to Chicago versus flying. It was so quick and easy...not to mention cheap as hell in comparison! :up: :wink:

Really!? Maybe that's what I'll do. :hmm:

FlyYourKite said:

Oh, that's what I planned to do all along. I'm driving to Port Huron, and from there, it's only $36 US per person return!! :happy:

VintagePunk said:

Oh, that's what I planned to do all along. I'm driving to Port Huron, and from there, it's only $36 US per person return!! :happy:

Ah excellent. Yeah we drove across the border to Battle Creek, Michigan, left the car with a friend and took the train from there. I personally love trains and with the cost...you just can't turn it down. :D

FlyYourKite said:

Ah excellent. Yeah we drove across the border to Battle Creek, Michigan, left the car with a friend and took the train from there. I personally love trains and with the cost...you just can't turn it down. :D

Which border crossing is Battle Creek by?

I planned on leaving the car at the station. Hope it's still there when I get back. :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

Which border crossing is Battle Creek by?

I planned on leaving the car at the station. Hope it's still there when I get back. :yikes:

We crossed at the Sarnia/Port Huron area. Battle Creek is past Flint...can't quite remember the details. :lol: But that's the general area. We were a little weary of leaving our car at the station, so that's where Battle Creek came in.

FlyYourKite said:

We crossed at the Sarnia/Port Huron area. Battle Creek is past Flint...can't quite remember the details. :lol: But that's the general area. We were a little weary of leaving our car at the station, so that's where Battle Creek came in.

It's going to be crazy. :crack: The train leaves Port Huraon at 5-something am Monday morning, won't be getting home from TO till sometime Sunday, need to fit some time in there to do a few loads of laundry and catch a few winks. It's a 3 hour drive from here to PH. :crazy:

Given all that, I'm not sure how long I'm going to be able to hang out in TO on Sunday. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom