Pleban 'Boy-Girl' Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sami..I am great:drool: work kinda stunk...I had to argue with a kid about why he could NOT sleep in class...apparently he didn't get the message until I have him a zero for the day......:angry:

hi dis, sami, sarah, weldy and anyone else! :hug:s

Sg did a good simbabyB :D

he jumped 20 ft down .i think i heard about this but not how far...... i know about climbing stuff...........stage stuff that is :sexywink:

HERES a Question FOR PGP'rs :laugh:
B's reccent staement
Is "too much sex {for his age}" sez B - is tmi for LMP {guy} BUT is it TMI for us gals............??

my ans.
in one way no...go, b! :drool:
in the other............ yes :grumpy: cuz it ain't ANY of us!

dazzledbylight said:
hi dis, sami, sarah, weldy and anyone else! :hug:s

Sg did a good simbabyB :D

he jumped 20 ft down .i think i heard about this but not how far...... i know about climbing stuff...........stage stuff that is :sexywink:

HERES a Question FOR PGP'rs :laugh:
B's reccent staement
Is "too much sex {for his age}" sez B - is tmi for LMP {guy} BUT is it TMI for us gals............??

my ans.
in one way no...go, b! :drool:
in the other............ yes :grumpy: cuz it ain't ANY of us!

Hey :hug:

:lmao:

Oh, and for those of you keeping track of my quasi-love life, he was going to be away for two weeks. For the past few days, I've been thinking that he'll be home tomorrow. Earlier today, I realized that it's not tomorrow, it's a week from tomorrow. :grumpy: :scream: :sad:

I miss him. :shh: :shifty:

VintagePunk said:
Oh, and for those of you keeping track of my quasi-love life, he was going to be away for two weeks. For the past few days, I've been thinking that he'll be home tomorrow. Earlier today, I realized that it's not tomorrow, it's a week from tomorrow. :grumpy: :scream: :sad:

I miss him. :shh: :shifty:

:hug:
:cute: It will only make his homecoming that much better :shifty: :sexywink:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom