Pleban 'Boy-Girl' Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

brand wise, nikon & canon are the best. ive had a nikon for 3 years, great camera, my uncle has a canon & he loves it :up:

Are there tons of different types of cameras that do different things? I haven’t done very much research so I don’t know what I’m looking for exactly. I’m going to see Bono speak next week and I want something small that I can take pictures with. My budget is about $400. Funny, I’ve never felt the need to have a digital camera before now.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That's ok.....nobody looks at your locations.....unless there is some funky U2 references (mine doesn't count.....cause it's truth based) :wink:

now that I've read it, when did you meet Bono?

pattip2000 said:

now that I've read it, when did you meet Bono?

9/20.....just outside of the United Center. I didn't get his autograph for a number of reasons (He didn't see me and I had a bad cough that day are the main reasons)....but I got this great picture of him signing something for another fan :D

IM000253.jpg

pattip2000 said:

Are there tons of different types of cameras that do different things? I haven’t done very much research so I don’t know what I’m looking for exactly. I’m going to see Bono speak next week and I want something small that I can take pictures with. My budget is about $400. Funny, I’ve never felt the need to have a digital camera before now.

you should be able to get a good all around digital camera for $200 or less. unless you want professional features :shrug:

2 mega pixels is a good resolution to have, that's what mine is and I haven't needed more for anything

I still haven't scanned in a lot of my old pictures from my wilder hair days :reject:

But these are my nephew Matt :) He and I are really similar in a lot of ways; he's a great kid. He's the one I take to guitar lessons every two weeks

MJJ-T-001.jpg

MJJ-T-002.jpg

My dad actually paid him $200 to get his hair cut once :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Sarah's had her hair a bunch of colours - green, blue, pink, black...but my favourite was a bright purple. :drool:

i only want to see you in your purple hair...
purple hair, purple hair

:wink:

when i first got the colours a few years ago i formed a spike of hair down the middle of my head and coloured it orange to offend people we knew, it didn't offend anyone though so i got bored of it:wink:

Sad_Girl said:
I still haven't scanned in a lot of my old pictures from my wilder hair days :reject:

But these are my nephew Matt :) He and I are really similar in a lot of ways; he's a great kid. He's the one I take to guitar lessons every two weeks

MJJ-T-001.jpg

MJJ-T-002.jpg

My dad actually paid him $200 to get his hair cut once :lmao:

I THINK my father may have paid my brother once to get a hair cut too! I know once he paid me and my sister either $.75 or $1.50 to go on a roller costar

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

9/20.....just outside of the United Center. I didn't get his autograph for a number of reasons (He didn't see me and I had a bad cough that day are the main reasons)....but I got this great picture of him signing something for another fan :D

:drool:

the rockin edge said:

i only want to see you in your purple hair...
purple hair, purple hair

:wink:

when i first got the colours a few years ago i formed a spike of hair down the middle of my head and coloured it orange to offend people we knew, it didn't offend anyone though so i got bored of it:wink:

Hope you remember me
When you're home sick and need a change
I miss your purple hair
I miss the way you taste

Our Lady Peace :drool: One of the only newer songs of theirs I like.

I'm anxious to see a pic of your hair tomorrow. :)

SG's nephew :cute:

I'm heading to bed, kids. Night :hug:

I’ll join the mass exodus too I guess. Have a good night everyone :wave: talk to you all later

Back
Top Bottom