Pleban Big girls are best party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Diane, I didn't even think of that :lmao: Fly was doing it too! Maybe you were making fun of ol' Tom?

I don't know Sami, I'll have to see if I can find out if U2 was nominated :ohmy:

Favorite Tour:
Green Day
Paul McCartney
U2

Favorite Group:
The Black Eyed Peas
Destiny's Child
Green Day

WTF? How the hell could they NOT include U2 in Favorite Group?

Green Day had better win at least :grumpy:

They're my second favorite and the only one on the list worth anything

** :hyper: Yes! They won!

:ohmy: they better not win fave tour!

I think my hands are going to be permanently red :yikes: I just colored 82 electrons (made out of beads) red (using a sharpie)....and now my fingers are nothing but red :grumpy:

(wow that was redundant :lol: )

Sad_Girl said:
Green Day had better win at least :grumpy:

They're my second favorite and the only one on the list worth anything

:yes:

Weldy :hug: I haven't even started it- the final paper isn't due until like March- we are just doing it in steps. My thesis statement is due Thursday :)

ooh green day won? :happy:

*Turns on tv for best tour award*

sami0201 said:
:lol: Sarah :yikes:

*looks at periodic table*

oh wow, there really are 82 electrons! you should have picked Carbon or Helium or something :wink:

I couldn't choose...my teacher told me to do that element :mad:

I have to make an extremely nice model and brochure about it and I am not getting very far :yikes:

I need 82 electrons, 82 protons, and 125 neutrons! So far I only have colored the electrons and that's barely a start :yikes: :|

I guess I can't complain too much though because I just got back a paper (counting as a midterm and graded like a highschool paper) with a great grade (103) from a really hard teacher :) (not that that has anything to do with this but still :lol: )

Last edited:
circa1992 said:

I couldn't choose...my teacher told me to do that element :mad:

I have to make an extremely nice model and brochure about it and I am not getting very far :yikes:

I need 82 electrons, 82 protons, and 125 neutrons! So far I only have color the electrons and that's barely a start :yikes: :|

:banghead:

why don't you buy colored beads? :hmm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom