pleban appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i can't spell either. but that's OK!

Stories for Boys said:
exactly what angela said, moobers...you don't act your age, but who the hell cares? age is relative...PLUS...you ride around stores on rollerskates and quote princess bride verbatum and say that things suck big ol' donkey balls....and that's why you're awesome! i SERIOUSLY can't wait til they get the two of us tallarry twins together in cleveland...it's going to be SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!

:hug:

i'd also like to make a shoutout to nicole//clarityat3am for being my pete yorn buddy! and welcoming me to your house for after concert crashing, and being sooooooooo sweet to me! 7 DAYS! :hyper:

(it actually works to type :hyper: here...heh)

:hug:

you know how you *sniff* get this big ol' swelling up in yer chest *sniff* 'cause people you know are *sniff* *sniff* *snneeeeeeeeerk* just all around *snarf* cool people?

Yeah. that's you. and all the rest of you. you all rock my socks. you don't suck monkey balls - you're sock rockers. ;)

I'm debating on taking my rollerskates to Cleveland. D'ya think the people at the R&R HOF would be mad if I skated through the lobby?

Uh, yeah. Especially if I crashed into that one case displaying Larry's skeleton pants. *looks innocent* But, I was just skating by, and and and... WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! *makes off on her skates with the skeleton pants in tow* uh, yeah. like I would *ever* do that. :angel:

Moonie :D

yeah...and they're not in a case..they're behind a railing...a reachoverable railing...:angel: this time something will be touched...i wish they'd put the bubble pants NOT in the far corner...

:hug: moobers :hug:

Back
Top Bottom