PLEBAKBD - K is for Keane, B is for Breen and D is for Duff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatDubh

Refugee
Robbie%20Keane.jpg

dufferhs.jpg

136914.jpg

3-0!!!! We kicked major arse!! ;)

MissZooropa said:
You did!!! Congrats hon!

Tomorrow we will kick ass.... LMAO :cool:

Baybeeeee!!!!!! Ljungberg's gonna kick everyone's arse! LOL

3 weeks babe!! 3 weeks! And you're gonna ride Ireland's wild horses!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:yes:

CatDubh said:

Baybeeeee!!!!!! Ljungberg's gonna kick everyone's arse! LOL

3 weeks babe!! 3 weeks! And you're gonna ride Ireland's wild horses!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:yes:

No, no... he's injured. He's gonna play but will not be his usual fabulous. Look at Anders Svensson and Niclas Alexandersson, two HOT, hot babes that also are fabulous....

3 weeks, today.... I know!!!!!! :laugh: Still noone to rent my apartment though.... :(

Oh me..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I highly dislike him.... except for his brilliance in scoring.....:tongue:

elaine269 said:
there should b a G in there for given. where would we b without his fantastic goalkeeping and sexiness.

You're absolutely right!! :yes:

Unfortunately I can't edit the title, but here ye go!!! Give it up for Mr. Shay Giveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!

shayind.jpg

:D

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yeeeeeeeessssss! Keane rocks my socks off! ooh and thanks for bringing up Given...:heart: Homina, I love those boys. Loved that gaaaame!

YYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE MADE IT!!!!!!!!

(sorry for stealing the Irish thread, thought it would be stupid to open another soccerthread, hope it's ok)

What did I say?? Anders Svensson kicks major ass!!!!!

WooooooooHHHOOOOOOOOOooooo

jublet.jpg

CatDubh said:

You're absolutely right!! :yes:

Unfortunately I can't edit the title, but here ye go!!! Give it up for Mr. Shay Giveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!

shayind.jpg

:D

theres a shay given website?????:lol:
BRING ON THE SPANIARD!!!
wahoo, way to go sweeden

Back
Top Bottom