PlebaGirls(&guy)Party: buy your stock in hand sanitizer today- rub once, squirt twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

Not much. Went to the mall twice, once this morning to pick up my mother's birthday present, and again with my friends this afternoon/evening. Definetly cheered me up being with my friends. I was going to go to see my father, but he's making wake and funeral arrangements and didn't really want to be with anyone today.

yeah friends can be the best things in the world sometimes:yes: other times....not so much:wink:

Its pouring rain here...its been raining for a week:madspit: my tulips are drowning:madspit:

VintagePunk said:
With all you posting pics of late, I've been wanting to add mine. Problem is, I HATE pics of myself with a passion. I'm the complete opposite of photogenetic. However, I think we just took one that only causes me to cringe in a minor way...

Anyone wanna see it? :yikes:

ETA - I'm gonna leave it up for like 30 seconds, then take it down. So you all bette get an eyefull now.

I didn't see it:( put it BACK!:wink:

Dismantled said:

yeah friends can be the best things in the world sometimes:yes: other times....not so much:wink:

Its pouring rain here...its been raining for a week:madspit: my tulips are drowning:madspit:

It was mostly sunny here this week, except for 1 or 2 days.

VintagePunk said:

I haven't put it up yet. I think I need another beer, and some words of encouragement first. :laugh:

awww VP:hug: I am positive you are beautiful:hug: course I cannot say much...my pic isn't up there yet..I would put one up if I had one.

beer:drool: what a wonderful idea:drool:

Okay...30 seconds...that's all you get. :yikes: :crazy:

DSC00313.jpg

Beer? I've been having too much of that lately so much that Wild now thinks i'm an alcy - alcoholic!!! :lmao:

Did you say it was raining were you are Dis? I think it has been here too!

Have you seen that vid clip of the girl who tries to snog Bono?!

OMG, believe me, no one could be more unphotogenic than me. I go from average weight off camera to a full on FLAB-ALANCHE on camera. It's pitiful. So believe me, don't feel bad. I am sure you are bahyooteeful. :hug:

Dismantled, I'm in like the 82nd grade. Professional student. Or was, since I seem to be failing out as we speak. :der:

susanp6 said:
Beer? I've been having too much of that lately so much that Wild now thinks i'm an alcy - alcoholic!!! :lmao:

Did you say it was raining were you are Dis? I think it has been here too!

Have you seen that vid clip of the girl who tries to snog Bono?!

Yes susan its been raining here for about a week off and on...mostly on:madspit: I don't mind the rain but enough already...it never rains this much here:madspit:

Elessarian said:
OMG, believe me, no one could be more unphotogenic than me. I go from average weight off camera to a full on FLAB-ALANCHE on camera. It's pitiful. So believe me, don't feel bad. I am sure you are bahyooteeful. :hug:

Dismantled, I'm in like the 82nd grade. Professional student. Or was, since I seem to be failing out as we speak. :der:

82nd grade...:lol: I went back to school several years ago...I'm an undeergrad thesis away from being done. :)

Elessarian said:

''

82nd grade:lmao: yeah when I was in college I felt like that...the never ending hell ride.....but careful, once your out..ya kinda want in again...sometimes:yes:

awwww your cannot be failing...I'll volunteer susan to do your work for you :evil: he he he.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom