PlebaGirls(&guy)Party: buy your stock in hand sanitizer today- rub once, squirt twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh rite Wild! Yes, i did that email off Bri! Don't know why she didn't just check, since i sent her reply! :wink:

WildHoney said:

Love this line

With his arms and legs spread like he was riding a surf board, Bono jumped up and down, daring the crowd to bring it on.

Bono with his legs spread:drool:

Daring us to bring it on:drool:

Down girl :lol:

Just read said article! Love how he made the line into "See Vancouver rite in front of you"!! As well as the leg spread thing!!

:drool: :drool:

Oh SoBe - Chinese :drool:

Btw Wild - No alcohol tonite actually!! :lol:

I love this quote from the article, since it seems to describe this forum as well:

The sold-out crowd of some 18,000 was evidence of the 80's band's ongoing relevance. U2 has a new generation of young fans. They stood side-by-side with Generation X'ers and Boomers, all die-hard fans and many of whom will say this is the only band they wanted to see this year, or even in the past five years.

daygloeyes2 said:
Hey Dis! :wave: :hug: How are you today?

I'm pretty good, planted some trees..in the pouring rain:| worked on our motorcycles abit...not too much else.
How are you? Hey I saw you other thread..so sorry:hug: :hug:

DIS!!!!!!!!! Hiya honey! :sexywink: You gonna make me feel nice?! :flirt:

Hi again VP!!!!!!! :wave: :love:

susanp6 said:
DIS!!!!!!!!! Hiya honey! :sexywink: You gonna make me feel nice?! :flirt:

Hi again VP!!!!!!! :wave: :love:

susan you studmuffin!:drool: :wink: all I can do is try..kinda sore from diggin'..but I'll try:wink:

Dismantled said:

Yeah thats the best thing to do? :hug: been up to anything today?

Not much. Went to the mall twice, once this morning to pick up my mother's birthday present, and again with my friends this afternoon/evening. Definetly cheered me up being with my friends. I was going to go to see my father, but he's making wake and funeral arrangements and didn't really want to be with anyone today.

susanp6 said:
Digging for hidden treasures Dis were ya?! :sexywink: :giggle:

well its only natural for me once being a anthropology/archaeology major:wink:
and B told ruffin anthropologist were sexy...I am still high from that

:drool:

no not diggin for treasure...planting some trees

With all you posting pics of late, I've been wanting to add mine. Problem is, I HATE pics of myself with a passion. I'm the complete opposite of photogenetic. However, I think we just took one that only causes me to cringe in a minor way...

Anyone wanna see it? :yikes:

ETA - I'm gonna leave it up for like 30 seconds, then take it down. So you all bette get an eyefull now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom