PlebaGirls(&guy)Party: buy your stock in hand sanitizer today- rub once, squirt twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mullen4Prez said:
What was it like seeing them I mean hearing the songs was it the best feeling in the world? I hate when people sit at a concert grrr to them.

:yes:
I was screaming the whole time. I think I freaked my friend out :huh: :laugh:

They have soooo much energy to them!! I was up dancing to every song possible :lol:

And Edge with his solos :drool: They are definately a live band!!! :up:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm not a pepsi fan. :down: It's too sweet for me.

What it this you hear of new skittles? Do tell! :hyper:

I always eat skittles too fast and get a sugar headache. :laugh:

For the new skittles they mixed two different flavours together into one skittle. They have mango mixed with orange and peach mixed with pear...stuff like that. Sounds realy good :drool:

:laugh:
I used to eat alot of sour skittles and after awhile my tongue would hurt. :huh:

Mucca said:

For the new skittles they mixed two different flavours together into one skittle. They have mango mixed with orange and peach mixed with pear...stuff like that. Sounds realy good :drool:

:laugh:
I used to eat alot of sour skittles and after awhile my tongue would hurt. :huh:

I'm not a fan of the sour ones. Have you tried the new smoothie flavored ones? :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm not a fan of the sour ones. Have you tried the new smoothie flavored ones? :drool:

No, Sounds good though :drool:

I haven't had a slurpie in a loooong time....although I've never been good with them. I always end up having a brain freeze :lol:

They closed the the 7-11 that was right beside our school :madspit:

Course i missed you Wild! :hug:

Cheers for the info Drea! never heard of it! :huh:

Ok I gotta go start on studying again :sigh:

Psych exam in 1 week :yikes:

See you all later! :hug:
Bono1.jpg

:evil:

AdamBono2.jpg

:wave:

How about this: "Quick Adam, hide me from those crazy stalker type women"!

Hi everyone - did anyone happen to d/l the video of the kissy-girl that I put up last night? The video came from a guy in the tour thread...I tried to upload it again, so I could post a link in Pleba, but YSI hasn't been allowing me to upload lately. :mad:

So, if any of you could do it, that would be great - thanks!
Oh, as well - it should be posted that in order to play it (at least on my computer) I had to shorten the file name, and add .mp4 to the end. Also, it plays on Quicktime.

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Hi everyone - did anyone happen to d/l the video of the kissy-girl that I put up last night? The video came from a guy in the tour thread...I tried to upload it again, so I could post a link in Pleba, but YSI hasn't been allowing me to upload lately. :mad:

So, if any of you could do it, that would be great - thanks!

Hi VP! :hug:

I d/l that vid this morning and when I get home I can d/l it for you all. :)

Hi VP! :wave: I've missed you over the last few nites!

I'm dying to see that vid too!!

U2Girl...thanks!! :hug: I just edited the post about it on the last page...some people might not know how to adjust the filename to play it.

Poor Bono...he looked pissed, but he was trying to be a good sport about it.

I can try to upload it again....but I doubt that YSI will work for me. I don't know what happened...I used to use it all the time, and there was never a problem...just recently. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom