PlebaGirls(&guy)Party: buy your stock in hand sanitizer today- rub once, squirt twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that now Jules, altho it is what we all want to do isnt it? Those of us who have the hots for B would love to do so much stuff to him, it's true isn't it? But the way she acted is so sad&desperate! She's even worse than the one with the implants!!

Of course you're right about her! It's completely and utterly wrong to make anyone do anything they don't want to! Outrageous! :madspit:

No, it would only light up the heads and arms in front of me.

I took pics during songs that had alot of lights or had bright spotilghts on them.

Mullen4Prez said:
Mucca I need details what happened???? details tell me where to go!!!!!!!! :hyper:

:laugh:

The vid shoot is posted on PLEBA, as well as pics from yesterday night and the night before.

Ummm....didn't give much detail about the concerts. But there's some stuff in the beginning of this thread and the thread before this.

Hi Drea! Hi Darren! :wave:

What is this 7-11 thing you're talking about?

And where has Wild gone? :confused:

Mullen4Prez said:
Hey DG and Mucca I'm good you? Details spill spill spill Mucca

Didn't get to meet the band :(

But the concert was Awesome!!!! :hyper:

The first night, everyone stood for practically the whole thing! Bono gave us an earful abou Paul martin :lol: Told us to call him on our cell phones. Edge did a little shuffle during his solo on Sunday Bloody Sunday :cute: And he kind of got caught in the light screens while going back to the main stage :lol:
I think 7 people got pulled up on stage on the first night. 1 girl during Bad, 4 people during One, 2 during Mysterious Ways.

On the second night, people around me were sitting :madspit: They didn't get up until the encore!!
But the second show was just as good as the first :drool:

I really don't know what else to say. It was just so amazing, with their sound and the lights plus the crowd!!

daygloeyes2 said:

Hot Pockets and a vanilla coke :drool:. My prom diet is going so well :laugh:.

Mmmm...vanilla coke.
I haven't tried the Pepsi version of it yet.

Oh I saw on commercial that they have new skittles coming out. :drool:

Mucca said:

Mmmm...vanilla coke.
I haven't tried the Pepsi version of it yet.

Oh I saw on commercial that they have new skittles coming out. :drool:

I'm not a pepsi fan. :down: It's too sweet for me.

What it this you hear of new skittles? Do tell! :hyper:

I always eat skittles too fast and get a sugar headache. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom