PlebaGirls(&guy)Party: buy your stock in hand sanitizer today- rub once, squirt twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

He probably likes ducks better than he liked that girl last night...

that girl was icky poo......makes me feel good to reject her..not causdsae I was jealoufs or anything.0...it just shows good judgement and respectd on his part...respect for dhimself..his dwife..........me:evil:

ugh getting alittle loopy here...must dridndk more
:evil:

ruffian said:
i'm watching the Yaweh vid...brb

OMG...first of all, I was on very late last night when the guy got home and posted that vid...if it's the same one. Extremely close up and good quality...second, that girl..what the hell was she thinking???

Thanx for the info Wild! I was just about to say yes, wish Bri would get here!

Just curious ruff, but if you were working, how would anyone be able to visit you? :shrug:

oh man, i love it...she was totally inappropriate and he blew her off big time!

susanp6 said:
Thanx for the info Wild! I was just about to say yes, wish Bri would get here!

Just curious ruff, but if you were working, how would anyone be able to visit you? :shrug:

well, the work i do involves conducting interviews and basically chatting people up all day. plenty of time for visiting with friends :) not much to do on the island except swim and drink alot of wine :sexywink: but no beaches (the shore is large stones you kinda have to climb over) and it's very, very hot...and of course, no air conditioning and you have to climb stone stairs to get anywhere--steep mofo's I might add.

here's how your suitcase goes up or down:
donkeystairs.jpg

Chizip said:
who likes my new avatar?

oh man you are in so much trouble. just you wait until chicago. :mad:
see what i put up with from him VP? see?

Gosh ruff, that sounds heavy going!! Howcome no air-conditioning? Is it a villa you're staying in or something?

daygloeyes2 said:
Out of all the pictures on my computer, this is the only the 3rd one I like of me. For those who haven't seen me, I'm the brunette.

6272320-R1-049-23.jpg

DG! very pretty!!!!! my hair is like yours.

I just watched the whole "rejection" video...B was being a good sport about the whole thing...that girl was psycho!

susanp6 said:
Gosh ruff, that sounds heavy going!! Howcome no air-conditioning? Is it a villa you're staying in or something?
it's very rural...no roads, no cars, and they got electricity about 8 years ago i think. anything you buy comes up on a donkey, so big air conditioning units and such just don't make it.
DG, i'm likin' the dark hair on you...striking with your (dayglo) eyes :)

ruffian said:

oh man you are in so much trouble. just you wait until chicago. :mad:
see what i put up with from him VP? see?

sorry ruff:( my fault....did realize I still had your pic up:( :( :( I was too busy talkin about slippers

Dismantled said:
I just watched the whole "rejection" video...B was being a good sport about the whole thing...that girl was psycho!

wouldn't you be able to figure out pretty quickly if he didn't want to kiss you? geez, she was so persistent and skanky. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom