PlebaGirls(&guy)Party: buy your stock in hand sanitizer today- rub once, squirt twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

:laugh:

Almost as sexy as me-battered pj pants I've had for a few years, duck slippers, and a huge sweatshirt. I look irresistable. :sexywink:

*whistles

duck slipper:drool: your turning me on:lmao: :lmao:

my slippers are scary pink with alien looking bunnies on the front that glow in the dark.....(mind you I'm 27yrs old):lmao: :lmao: :lmao: they have huge ass holes in the side that I can stick my toes through...

ruffian said:
DIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
*taking Dis' face in both my hands, articulating slowly and carefully*

take. down. the. pic. on. page. 22. of. me.

*using elaborate hand gestures to illustrate point*
*Still* ROTFLMAO...if I could stop laughing at you, I could probably find the presence of mind to take down my own...:lmao: :lmao:

VP: You had to write a paper for stats too? *hand on shoulder*....those were dark, dark times, I know. I actually tried to do mine on debt relief....it was so bass-ackwards and wrongly computed that the good folks at DATA would've croaked.

Ah well...mathy me no likey.

ruffian said:
DIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
*taking Dis' face in both my hands, articulating slowly and carefully*

take. down. the. pic. on. page. 22. of. me.

*using elaborate hand gestures to illustrate point*

*tries to concetrate... watches hand gestures .......

OH shit ruff!! runs to page 22...done...sorry:reject: I've only had half a beer..I was wrapped up in convo about slipper and cramping..

:lmao: *wiping eyes on shirt* between you and VP...too funny. Chizip has probably mailed a copy to Bono by now. No more kissing for me.

Dismantled said:

*whistles

duck slipper:drool: your turning me on:lmao: :lmao:

my slippers are scary pink with alien looking bunnies on the front that glow in the dark.....(mind you I'm 27yrs old):lmao: :lmao: :lmao: they have huge ass holes in the side that I can stick my toes through...

When I break out the duck slippers, the guys just want to jump right into bed with me. :lmao:

ruffian said:
:lmao: *wiping eyes on shirt* between you and VP...too funny. Chizip has probably mailed a copy to Bono by now. No more kissing for me.

Um, sweetie? I do believe that was the year of the mullet. If you can forgive that, I'm sure he'll be fine with yours. :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

When I break out the duck slippers, the guys just want to jump right into bed with me. :lmao:

LMAO...I thought you said..."YOU guys will want to jump in bed with me":lmao: I was like "well I do like ducks:drool: "

ha ha ha.....

Dismantled said:

LMAO...I thought you said..."YOU guys will want to jump in bed with me":lmao: I was like "well I do like ducks:drool: "

ha ha ha.....

Well, if you ever saw me in these slippers, you wouldn't be able to resist me. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Where is Bri??? *pout* Wild, did you say she was on MSN earlier??

yeah! where is she?:( don't tell me one of us actually has something to do on saturday night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom