PlebaGirls(&guy)Party: buy your stock in hand sanitizer today- rub once, squirt twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild!!!!! Ok, I'm LOVIN' this...look at you two all cuddly and such!!!!!!!! God, the NI and his minx, together before us!!!!!!!

Elessarian said:
Maybe I could just turn in Bono's U-Penn commencement address with the heading "THIS is a Bono. Prepare to be enlightenend."

*bows out of classroom ceremoniously*

:applaud: *standing ovation

:drool:

ruffian said:
Wild!!!!! Ok, I'm LOVIN' this...look at you two all cuddly and such!!!!!!!! God, the NI and his minx, together before us!!!!!!!

NI looks exhausted:lmao: I wonder why:wink: must be you guys were camping:wink: :drool:

Dismantled said:

yeah...I would never think of such a thing:shifty: either...................

yeah the clip is in the bono dancing girls thread in pleba.

was it posted recently in that thread?

Bono in cap and gown :drool: man, if he came to my school....:combust:

I've got a better one of my from about 5 years ago....probably the only pic in my entire life I've ever liked...but I look totally different in it...hair colour, length, everything...*looking for it*

Wild, you guys make such an amazing couple....so gorgeous together, and so clearly in love!! :cute: :heart:

VintagePunk said:
I've got a better one of my from about 5 years ago....probably the only pic in my entire life I've ever liked...but I look totally different in it...hair colour, length, everything...*looking for it*

Wild, you guys make such an amazing couple....so gorgeous together, and so clearly in love!! :cute: :heart:

Thanks for the commpliments girls :hug:

How could he not love a nympho like me :shrug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Wild-you are pretty! :hug: And I love that tattoo on your arm. I'd like to get one myself but I'm not sure I can deal with the pain.

Thanks . I got 3 tattoos - a rose (as you've seen), a Joshua Tree on my other arm and a butterfly on my right ankle. I was trying to post one of me showing the Joshua Tree tattoo but i've got sizing probs with photo.

can anyone repost the video link? it's expired :( or you could just email it to me if you are willing...ruffian@u2email.com.

wild, wasn't there a pic of you when you were just a lass--in a leather jacket? i think i saw it somewhere...

Here's me about 5 years ago...with 80s hair, as Sarah likes to say. :lol:

Dawn.jpg

WildHoney said:

Thanks . I got 3 tattoos - a rose (as you've seen), a Joshua Tree on my other arm and a butterfly on my right ankle. I was trying to post one of me showing the Joshua Tree tattoo but i've got sizing probs with photo.

Cool. I want to get a rose on my lower back, an aries symbol on my left ankle, and a shamrock ring on my right big toe. Of course, can't do it until I turn 18-and we musn't let the mother find out. :shh:

Vp, i'm diggin' the 80's hair...and speaking of 80's, here's me outside a punk bar in like...1983 :reject:

Last edited:
Hi ruff! :wave: Was that a pic of Sicily you posted on the last thread? It's not all that tiny is it? You're really very lucky to be going there for a MONTH!!!
Is it a holiday the whole time you're there? I did notice you said you're back to lots of work soon, but at least you're getting to be at all of these shows just now!!

Yes, like you didn't want to play tonsil hockey too eh ruff?! :lol:

Good pic Wild! Is that around the same time of the one you posted on Pleba girls thread? just wondered how far apart your pix are!!! Is that a tattoo i see?

VintagePunk said:
Here's me about 5 years ago...with 80s hair, as Sarah likes to say. :lol:

cool pic! and cool hair:up: very pretty:yes:
you actually look like someone I used to know.

Last edited:
Elessarian said:
Wild, so pretty!!!! I just looked terminally pissed off at my sister's wedding. Don't get me wrong, love my sister, love my brother-in-law....HATE weddings.

:lmao: OMG, that's so like me...I hate social ceremonies of any kind...but my particular favourite to hate are wedding/baby showers. I'll think of any excuse to get out of them. :huh:

ruffian said:
Vp, i'm diggin' the 80's hair...and speaking of 80's, here's me outside a punk bar in like...1983 :reject:

Love it!!! great pic!!!! le car:lol:

Last edited:
VP...love the hair! Not to mention the relentlessly intelligent stare into the camera. It's a stare that says, "I would love to relieve some poor bedraggled grad student of her term paper..."

Or as my sister said once accidentally, bed-raggled. :lmao:

god, the 80's :reject: that's comin' down right about now...

susan, the pic is an island off the coast of sicily--going there for work for the month of june (when I have to be de-plebified :( ). that's why i'm packing in all the concerts. feast before the famine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom