PLEBAD: The D is for David Beckham !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh my.....

:drool:

casu_14.jpg

casu_28.jpg

casu_39.jpg

I think this one's already here, but what the heck..

casu_60.jpg

casu_46.jpg

casu_48.jpg

Oh my.... I've found him nice before but not THAT nice but this thread.... holy guacamole.....

I'm sorry though for all of you who wants to see more of him. Sweden is gonna kick England out of the championship tomorrow, me hopes.....

Go Sweden, go Sweden!!!!!!!!!!!! (Who also has ALOT of sexy dudes in the team) :happy:

MissZooropa said:
Oh my.... I've found him nice before but not THAT nice but this thread.... holy guacamole.....

I'm sorry though for all of you who wants to see more of him. Sweden is gonna kick England out of the championship tomorrow, me hopes.....

Go Sweden, go Sweden!!!!!!!!!!!! (Who also has ALOT of sexy dudes in the team) :happy:

you said it Miss Zooropa......but i want Ireland to win more than I want Sweden too :D But England not being there teehee i hate david beckham hes dumb! :mad:

bono-vox said:

you said it Miss Zooropa......but i want Ireland to win more than I want Sweden too :D But England not being there teehee i hate david beckham hes dumb! :mad:

I want Ireland to win too, next after Sweden. :D Them meeting in the final and a win for Sweden would be the perfect result. :p

It's tricky though because England's coach is Swedish and I want him to be respected and liked in England and if they don't make it til the next round, he's gonna get a hard time.

It's hard for them though, they depend on the result in Sweden- Argentina tomorrow. I guess the chances for all three of us are quite equal. It's gonna be a horror to watch tomorrow. Me and a friend will do it together.

Oh, I will join the party a few days later so keep going..... :tongue:

Becky is suuuuuuuuuuuuch a hottie!!!! MMmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! I loooooooooooove Becky!!!!! He is the best and he's so adorable and he's on all the Adidas commercials here in Ireland and he's so cuuuuuuuuuuute!!! *combust*

Back
Top Bottom