PLEBA Vertigo Tour Signs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

karmic_postmark

Refugee
Well here are two of my signs I took to openning night in San Diego. I was extremely lucky to spend each show in the "bomb shelter".
First night I was directly infront of the handsome Mr. Adam Clayton :drool:
He read the sign below and his eyes widened and gave a little smile :lol:

PLEBAu2Much.jpg

GiveitaKiss.jpg

The second night I was right in front of BONO :combust: I had a small sign that read BONO=SEXY he seemed to like that one. :macdevil:
Because after that......

BONO HELD MY HAND WHILE HE WAS SINGING!!!!!!!!!

He stood right in front of me and everyone around started reaching for him. All these hands from the left , the right and over my head all hoping to touch him. Bono just stood there looking at all of us just taking it all in. Then he locked eyes with me and gave me this AHA! look mixed with a grin :drool: And started to reach out towards all of us and grabbed my hand!!! His fingers were clasped under mine and mine under his....making complete eye contact with me the whole time I was so in shock :faint: i can't even remember what song it was during!
Of course all the other folks around were still grabbing for his hand and they got to touch his hand and some tried to hold onto what wasn't clasped with my hand. I'll never forget that look on his face. :combust:

wow, that's a great story- you are very lucky!!! did anyone get a photo of this moment when bono was holding your hand? i bet if you searched online, you could find a photo.... :)

btw, HOW did you manage to get into the bomb shelter both nights??? so insanely jealous of you right now! :)

I was sitting alone at the San Diego show Monday night and the people around me must have thought I was nuts when I looked down and cracked up laughing when I saw the "PLEBA :heart:'s U2 much" sign!

:applaud: :lmao:

I can honestly say that one of the funniest moments for me in Monday's night show was seeing that sign pop up and seeing the smile on Adam's face. It was priceless.

That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you...and also incredibly jealous, of course. :wink:

karmic_postmark said:
Well here are two of my signs I took to openning night in San Diego. I was extremely lucky to spend each show in the "bomb shelter".
First night I was directly infront of the handsome Mr. Adam Clayton :drool:
He read the sign below and his eyes widened and gave a little smile :lol:

PLEBAu2Much.jpg

wow, lucky, lucky girl! :combust: i saw you in the bomb shelter the second night but not the first. incredible!

Back
Top Bottom