PLEBA Vertigo Tour Signs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bobsqu.gif

:|

beli said:
Sell walls? or sell wals?

evil Chizip:mad: :madspit: :wink:

Beli - walmart is like a big drug store/grocery - you can get everything from clothes, home goods, food, makeup,garden supplies etc. Sort of a Monopoly here since they drive out the smaller local chains when they come to town. Plus they don't exactly practice fair trade :|

starsgoblue said:

Thanks Kelly...I agree. I'm excited for Karmick's expeirience, she totally deserved it! :heart:

:hug:

Anyways that wasn't the sign that caught
Bono's (shit is that correct?) eye. :lol:

Fuck I'll white out the apostrophe will that make everyone happy? :wink:
The lesson here is never make signs when you're :drunk:

Karmic!!! Eye contact AND hand holding?!?!?!?!? :faint: You lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky bitc....... um, girl! :D

I'm soo happy for you - why do I want to lay in the floor and have a nuclear hissy fit????? :ohmy: Nevermind - I'll just live vicariously through you!! :) Keep up the good work & get us pictures next time!! :D :hug:

BluRmGrl said:
Karmic!!! Eye contact AND hand holding?!?!?!?!? :faint: You lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky bitc....... um, girl! :D

I'm soo happy for you - why do I want to lay in the floor and have a nuclear hissy fit????? :ohmy: Nevermind - I'll just live vicariously through you!! :) Keep up the good work & get us pictures next time!! :D :hug:

:) :hug:

Thanks, I was just very lucky and I'm sure someone is bound to be even luckier!

I have pictures of both nights I need to transfer from my camera to my mac. I couldn't take a picture of the hand holding I was in shock. :( I wonder if anyone around me did?

Oh for feck's sake with the grammar. Imagine being really excited about having an encounter with Bono, one that you've always hoped to have, and then coming here to post about it and people razz on you about a misplaced apostrophe on a sign that you weren't even holding at the time Bono held your hand....:|

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
Oh for feck's sake with the grammar. Imagine being really excited about having an encounter with Bono, one that you've always hoped to have, and then coming here to post about it and people razz on you about a misplaced apostrophe on a sign that you weren't even holding at the time Bono held your hand....:|

OMG! Well...here's a sign for November....

What happens in Vegas ...stays in Vegas:wink:...and in my dreams!!:lol:

starsgoblue said:

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom