PLEBA theme song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I think it should be Babyface. The words remind me of our pictures and watching videos, pausing them and making screen caps. If anyone can find the lyrics, maybe we can have a picture to lyrics thread?

This one of my all time favorite U2 songs! :love:

Watching your bright blue eyes
In the freeze frame
I've seen them so many times
I feel like I must be your best friend
You're looking fine, so fine, oh my
Dressed up like a lovely day, oh
Babyface, babyface
Slow down child, let me untie your lace
Babyface, babyface
Cover girl with natural grace
How could beauty be so kind
To an ordinary guy

Coming home late at night
To turn you on
Checking out every frame
I've got slow motion on my side
Turning around and around
With the sound and colour

Under my control, go
Round and around, going down
Dressed up like a lovely day

Babyface, babyface
Tin foil hair all tied up in lace
Babyface, babyface
Bitter sweet girl won't you give me a taste
How could beauty be so kind
To an ordinary guy

Do do do do do do do do do...do do...
Do do do do do do do do do...do do...

Babyface, babyface
Slow down child, let me untie your lace
Babyface, babyface
Open the door, let me unpack my case
Babyface, babyface
You're everywhere child
You're all over the place
Babyface, babyface
You're coming to me from outer-space
Hou could beauty be so kind
to an ordinary guy

I'll third it. All in favor, please say 'aye'. Or you may say "(insert hottest band member name, which we all know is Bono no matter how much we insist it may be another) is the absolute sexiest male specimen on planet Earth and throughout the known universe and if ever there was an argument in favor of human cloning it should be to clone (insert hottest band member name, which we all know is Bono no matter how much we insist it may be another) so that a) the world will be a better place; and b) women everywhere will be much happier creatures."

Garsh, I'm in such dork mode today. But I love the suggestion of a PLEBA theme song - and Babyface is perfect. I love watching them bright blue eyes!!!!!! :drool:

"Bono is the absolute sexiest male specimen on planet Earth and throughout the known universe and if ever there was an argument in favor of human cloning it should be to clone Bono so that a) the world will be a better place; and b) women everywhere will be much happier creatures."

:lmao: *salutes*

ME TOOOOOOOOOO.

And I personally wouldn't mind getting drunk and tearing a chunk off him with "The Only Time" by Nine Inch Nails playing in the background. :macdevil: :drool:

Bad bad girl- can't believe I said that. Sorry Ali. I was just kidding. (Unless of course Bono sees this and he's into that kind of thing, then I was DEAD serious.):yes: :censored: :tongue:

Last edited:
beli said:
How about:

They're creepy and they're kooky,
Mysterious and spooky,
They're all together ooky,
The Addams Family.

Oh yeah...that´s more like it! :rockon:

I always figured this was the part in INTERFERENCE.com where Pugsley and Wednesday hang-out. :lol:

Hey. I love the Addams Family.
I live with them!

:lol: any choice is god, but I'll go for Babyface since it reminds me of PLEBA as well... funny thing someone ever thought the same :rolleyes:

The slo mo button... the freeze frame... "I've seen them so many times I feel like I must be your best friend" ah :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom