PLEBA Tags

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I realize I may crucify myself for saying this in this message board, but I am a relatively new U2 fan (two years) and definately new to this message board, but I really like the PLEBA tags, do you guys have a link where we could go to print them?

------------------
You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

OH MY TOTAL GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol I forget who has the tags but I love your sig, Fishy! May I call you Fishy?

*wants to hear Bono talk more about his pants*

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Disco has the tags.

I'm too wiped *read:lazy* tonight to post the link (spending ungodly amounts of money on U2 will do that to people) so I'll just wait for someone else to.

biggrin.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:

I'm too wiped *read:lazy* tonight to post the link (spending ungodly amounts of money on U2 will do that to people) so I'll just wait for someone else to.

biggrin.gif

[/B]

OMG, LarryMullen's_POPAngel~ I feel your pain! I just spent soooo much money... feeling very drained right now.

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

Originally posted by bluesky:
OMG, LarryMullen's_POPAngel~ I feel your pain! I just spent soooo much money... feeling very drained right now.

Yup...I mean, it will be truly amazing to see the boys more than once this leg, but still....lol

Guess who will be looking for a second job tomorrow?

Blargh.
tongue.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Fishy,
here is the link to Disco's site....peruse thru her site, it's excellent....the tags are in there somewhere.
Hope it helps!
smile.gif
http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl

Why would you crucify yourself for coming over here???? We are the friendliest gals you could ever meet!
smile.gif

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Hey gals! Thanks for being so welcoming! I'd put a cute little animated smiley hugging another one in here, but I don't now how to find those either...sigh. You guys seem like such hardcore fans, i mean you are all, ambassador this, and chairman that, that I wasn't sure if newbies were allowed. Thanks for being so nice! And you can call me whatever, Fishy, Fnabi, you guys have kept me entertained for weeks, thanks for making the transition from lurker to poster a happy one!

------------------
You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

Back
Top Bottom