PLEBA-tags :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
Hi everyone,

I'm back.... back from the most amazing, devastating, heartbreaking, funny, happy, hilariuos.... (do I need to say more?? ) week of my life.
wink.gif
Has it only been a week??? Feels like a lifetime when I think of everything that has happened.

Well, the main thing... remember the PLEBA-tags? I made one and brought it with me and guess what happened?? I meet Bono and get it signed!!!! Three times! The first two the pen didn't work on the laminateplast but the third time... wow... but don't you worry, he didn't ask what PLEBA was but I'm sure he read the quotes cause he took his time before he wrote. He was kind of in a bad mood, this was after the saturday show in London, his father was still alive but I guess he was really tired and he said no when someone asked for a pic together with him. But he looked awesome anyway...
smile.gif

I?ll take a pic of my signed tag and post it.

Sara - Bonolicious Bonobabe #1

------------------

"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

OMG!!!! Sara that is sooo cool. LMAO @ Bono reading PLEBA quotes. Can't wait to see it! You rock girl!
biggrin.gif

::falls over:: You got... Okay, first off, you got Bono's signature. That's impressive in itself. And not only did you get his signature, you got it ON A PLEBA TAG! This is amazingly cool. Is it one of the ones I made? With a smiley face on it? My oh my. You must take pictures or scan this! It'll be the PLEBA icon.
smile.gif

-Linds

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

Originally posted by U2BoomCHA:
::falls over:: You got... Okay, first off, you got Bono's signature. That's impressive in itself. And not only did you get his signature, you got it ON A PLEBA TAG! This is amazingly cool. Is it one of the ones I made? With a smiley face on it? My oh my. You must take pictures or scan this! It'll be the PLEBA icon.
smile.gif

-Linds

It was pretty amazing since I never thought he would come out. But suddenly when everybody just sits down chatting a car stops and out steps Bono...
The tag is the one Discotheque made, it says "PLEBA, too much is not enough" on one side and "PLEBA, nothing comes between us and U2" on the other side.

I was VERY happy since I joked about it beofre I left...

------------------

"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

Wow! That is really cool, MissZooropa!!! Congrats!!!

You better get your booty to a scanner...we wanna see it!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

That's awesome, MissZooropa! Please post the tag! The rest of us PLEBA girls should try to get our tags signed, and then maybe the boys will eventually ask us what PLEBA is and we can tell them to visit!
smile.gif

That's SO cool!
Maybe he'll be intrigued.. heh...

Yes, we need to start a "Get the Guy's Attention" movement. I'll make colored flares.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

Your so lucky Sara!!! PLEBA TAG, AWESOME!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Pics taken of the signed tag and my tourdiary with Larry?s sign. I'll post them as soon as I get them, would take about a week.

Got some really nice memories on this trips, along with the two worst experiences in my life as well. The week has really been upside down emotionally... I'll post my story, first part you can read tonight.
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
Pics taken of the signed tag and my tourdiary with Larry?s sign. I'll post them as soon as I get them, would take about a week.

So.........

Did you post these, and I missed them, or are you still holdin' out on us???
smile.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Maybe I'm just a dumbass, but what is a pleba-"tag"??

That's awesome that Bono signed it though! Can't wait to see it!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Make Love!
Not War

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Maybe I'm just a dumbass, but what is a pleba-"tag"??

That's awesome that Bono signed it though! Can't wait to see it!!!
biggrin.gif

Disco made some pleba tags you can print, laminate and wear to shows, that way fellow plebas can reconize U.
smile.gif

------------------
J33 - 3->

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Lol!
biggrin.gif

If any of you get PLEBA tags signed in the next leg put the URL on so Bono know where to find us....

Thats so cool!
smile.gif

Originally posted by Bonochick:
So.........

Did you post these, and I missed them, or are you still holdin' out on us???
smile.gif

Ehhh... *hides* Actually I haven't developed my pics yet. I'm just so broke I can't even afford to develop them but I will se if I can go through my accounts to find enough money to develop them....

Hold on....
It makes a beautiful attribute on my wall though, where it's hanging now on the edge of my framed collage of tickets and wristbands...
smile.gif

------------------

"That's ok, in Sweden we don't wear underpants" ~ Bono, June 11th -92, Stockholm, Globen

"The only thing louder then a U2 gig is the people who comes to a U2 gig" ~Bono

Originally posted by Bonoforever:

If any of you get PLEBA tags signed in the next leg put the URL on so Bono know where to find us....

biggrin.gif
lol.

OMGOD HE SIGNED ONE OF MY PLEBA TAGS????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ROCK, MISS Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I printed out all of them on multicolored paper, but they're all laminated...did you laminate yours as well??????? OMG OMG... I feel like hyperventilating...you gave me a great idea to have them sign mine as well...like, all SIX of them!!!!

AND HE ASKED WHAT PLEBA WAS!!!! WOOOWWWWW!!!!

HERE ARE TAGS, GIRLS!!! (hope this works) http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl

click on U2 Fun or U2 Wackiness!!!

I feel FAMOUS NOW!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Disco...dancin in her seat!!!

OMG!

Did you touch him?

Did he mention me?!

*faints*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

Originally posted by Discoteque:
OMGOD HE SIGNED ONE OF MY PLEBA TAGS????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ROCK, MISS Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I printed out all of them on multicolored paper, but they're all laminated...did you laminate yours as well??????? OMG OMG... I feel like hyperventilating...you gave me a great idea to have them sign mine as well...like, all SIX of them!!!!

AND HE ASKED WHAT PLEBA WAS!!!! WOOOWWWWW!!!!

HERE ARE TAGS, GIRLS!!! (hope this works) http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl

click on U2 Fun or U2 Wackiness!!!

I feel FAMOUS NOW!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Disco...dancin in her seat!!!

LOL
Yes, he signed one of your tags... ehh MY tag!
wink.gif

He actually wrote all our names on it "To Miss Z, Wildhonee, Discoteque (he even spelled it right) Bonochick and on and on and then put his name.....

Nahhh... just kidding, he didn't ask what PLEBA was but he sure read what it said before he signed it.

It was laminated, yes, so he actually signed it three times because the pen didn't work the first two.

And Wildhonee, no I didn't touch him, not that I remember, but he did thank me for holding up a albumsleeve that was put infront of him while signing a tourbook
so he couldn't see. I held it up so he could finish his sign and he thanked me... Read the whole story in my threads "My last(?) U2 trip" They are somewhere in the history in PLEBA.

Bonolicious Bonobabe #1
biggrin.gif

------------------

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
He actually wrote all our names on it "To Miss Z, Wildhonee, Discoteque (he even spelled it right) Bonochick and on and on and then put his name.....

wwaahhh don't tease me like that!
smile.gif

Lol

Bono writes:
"I wish Mona would stop stalking me and introducing herself to ppl as 'Bono's wife when he's in America,' and stop bumping and grinding my elevated thread to the top of PLEBA. *Love, exceptionally longsleeved hot tamale Bonito leather is better BonoBaby*"

No sonnet, Bono? Curses.
frown.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

i don't see the tag that said, 'nothing comes between us and U2' did you take it off?

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Back
Top Bottom