PLEBA PICS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate taking pics with a passion. But ack...

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/033/RY/Lh/fA/0F79399.jpg

I'll provide you guys with a link of my pic. I don't like it!
fie.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 09-19-2001).]

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Yes she does!

This is me, walking along the beach in the Virgin Islands near my million dollar beach home which I rarely visit, I have so many homes all over the world sometimes I forget I have it!

5O57693.jpg

biggrin.gif
wink.gif
LMAO, like Gina, scannerless
redface.gif

ROTFL Kitten! You are WAY hotter than me!!

*suddenly thinking she should have made herself a blond*

Originally posted by Ally:

i had a hard time looking at him, to tell the truth.
wink.gif

Yeah, I didn't even dare get near him that night. I just stood behind everyone and took pictures. For some reason Larry scares me!

Anyway, let me help you with the pics.

1b43100.jpg

BTW, the girl on the left is Sad Eyed Lady, and the girl on the right behind Ally seems to have magical powers over Bono, who went for her hand to bite and suck it on several occasions. Here is one from the last London show.

1c80877.jpg

Finally, a great pic of Larry taken by Sad Eyed Lady (she is a great photographer), also from the last London show. The photo has been dubbed "angelic Larry"

1b81466.jpg

ALLY: I'll call ya tonight

[This message has been edited by awakening (edited 09-19-2001).]

MONICA

0F79399.jpg

*lmeao

------------------
I hear unborn chicken voices in my head.

Oh girls!!!!!! Stop it!! You are gonna make me blush!!!! *Flavia stops for a second and meditates* Ummm...On a second thought.......Keep doing it! it's good for my ego! LOL

And about my pic with that handsome guy...No,he's not my boyfriend ( Grrrrrrrrrr damn it! lol) He's just a guy i met one night and we ended up taking a pic of us! hehehehe

Great pics ladies! Keep posting!!!!!

Flavia

sadly, i don't have a scanner. but i'll try to locate an online picture of myself.
hey, sad eyed girl, post that pic of us from the kitchen!
biggrin.gif
(warning to everyone- we are TRASHED... and look that way, too!)

Here's the pic of us at the Kitchen. Ally is on the left, then Sad Eyed Lady, and then me. Ah, the wonders of Guinness, Budweiser , Gin & Tonic, Vodka & Red Bull, and White Russians. . . Right fellow kitchen girls?

sadly, i don't have a scanner. but i'll try to locate an online picture of myself.
hey, sad eyed girl, post that pic of us from the kitchen!
biggrin.gif
(warning to everyone- we are TRASHED... and look that way, too!)

9369668.jpg

Here's the pic of us at the Kitchen. Ally is on the left, then Sad Eyed Lady, and then me. Ah, the wonders of Guinness, Budweiser , Gin & Tonic, Vodka & Red Bull, and White Russians. . . Right fellow kitchen girls?

Originally posted by Harlequinn:
9369668.jpg

LMFAO!!! oh man, that is so embarressing, harlequinn! i love the fact that i can't even open my EYES (how drunk was i???), and you have a *huge* spot on your shirt, where someone obviously spilled their drink (it was probably me- DOH!). thank God we decided *against* the absinthe!

that night was so fun... I LOVE DUBLIN!!
biggrin.gif
we're going back next summer, right??

Bono noticed LeMon...
Bono_Looking_for_LeMon.jpg

Step 2
img]http://limelight.pcdome.hu/LeMon/Bono_Looking_for_LeMon3.jpg[/img]

Step 3
Bono_Looking_for_LeMon4.jpg

Step 4
Bono_Looking_for_LeMon2.jpg

One more step...
Bono_Looking_for_LeMon5.jpg

Hmmm, okay, okay since I missed the last round of PLEBA pics I should get in on this one.
Here's MEEE!
3323%3B65523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E23232755%3B%3A33%3Bot1lsi

Laugh at will.
smile.gif

,Bluey of Doom

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!"
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 09-26-2001).]

Uhps...maybe the photo looks so big...Excuse me, here in Italy it's 00.01, I'm sooooo slippy and I've made this disaster...
tongue.gif

Great pics, everyone! I'm so jealous of all of you in that pic with Larry- hubba hubba!
biggrin.gif
If I had a good recent picture of myself I'd post it, but I don't have one at the moment. Sorry!

------------------
"We miss our lemon, I'd just like to say that." - Bono 5/9/01

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
If I had a good recent picture of myself I'd post it, but I don't have one at the moment. Sorry!

Ah, who needs a *good* pic?? take a look at mine- they're terrible! LOL!
wink.gif

OH my LEMON! You always seem to appear at the perfect times.

I want that MacPhisto outfit!!
biggrin.gif

Blueeyes omg your eyes are so AWESOME!!!

Woo hooo!!!

Ok sorry but any opportunity to post my retarded pic of me kissing a wax statue.

KissingBono.jpg

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

Yes, he is cute! Love that MacPhisto sequence!
smile.gif

This is the only scanned pic I have of me, it's lame, didn't get time to pose right! I'm standing under the U2 ZOOTV Trabants hanging in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland last month. Go ahead and laugh!

3323%3B72723232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E232327348%3A%3B76ot1lsi

PS- The old man is NOT with me!! He was just passing by.

This one is better, the Trabbies without Gypsy!
3323%3B68%3B23232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E232327348%3A%3B74ot1lsi

Gypsy its hard to tell by the pic but girl you look like you're in your 20's!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Mr. Le_Mon has a date with ME tonite.

That's right.... you heard it here first.

wink.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by awakening:

1b43100.jpg

1b81466.jpg

[This message has been edited by awakening (edited 09-19-2001).]

OMG!!!!!!! *Larry's shirt is teasing us all*

P.S. BITE ME, BONO!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

I have no idea if this is going to work...
I've never posted pictures that I've scanned before.
If it works, here's a pic of me in Mexico:
47b1d738b3127cce9b678dd418a0000003010

OK, let's hope this shit works. I don't know how to post, so if this link works, maybe one of you wonderful ladies could post it for me!! (pretty please)
smile.gif

Pic #1: Me and my best friend Julie (I'm the tall one) on my 21st!
http://amazon.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?UV=629734560343_76494371203&US=0&rand=.36596934892812555&photoid=46967032103&collid=95967032103

Pic #2: Me dressed up as "Geena" Simmons for Halloween last year! Ooh, scary! :
http://amazon.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?UV=629734560343_76494371203&US=0&collid=8509341703&photoid=7019341703

OK, let's see if these work!
smile.gif

------------------
nudie magazine day!

Back
Top Bottom