# PLEBA Perverts Party - Rated: NC-17! #

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dropping in for a few to say hello to the PLEBA girlz! :hug: 2 all.

Last edited:
:lol: Sounds like fun. The countdown bit, not the other bit.

Did you win the argument? :wink:

I'm from the US. And yes, I love :love: B! Of course, I'm also an AdamGirl. And LarryGirl. And EdgeGirl. :uhoh: I guess you could say I love them all.

Last edited:
RegularBonoFan said:
:lol: Sounds like fun. The countdown bit, not the other bit.

Did you win the argument? :wink:

I'm from the US.

Yeah the songs/coundown is fun. Theres so many songs though. Everytime i get to certain songs its like:yikes: " NOOOOOOO. clicks next song"

I made him feel really guilty. :wink:

Have had a few lousy weeks not feeling very well which due to not being on here alot i haven't mentioned to the girls. Then i scattered my mums ashes on sunday and i think it all caught up wiht me today as i have felt patricually bad the past 2 days.My b/f picked me up from work, i thought we wouldbe eating together which we normally do on friday, he had plans to go to his aunties. ( Instead of a mother boy hes an aunties guy. ) He said come round after i get back i will make yousomething or if you eat before then we can just hang out. I call him later and he'd decided he wanted the night to himself, when all i wanted was a hug coz i had all this going through my head about everything i've had to go though the past few weeks. All i wanted was a hug.

I got upset co i couldn't see him and hes spending tommorow nights rugby final between england and south africa with his mates so im gonna hadly see him. Neither of us are big into sports but i wanted to watch it with him as it susch a big event.

I think im just overly sensitive with loads of events recently. :wink::reject:

Sorry for being a downer. :reject:

RegularBonoFan said:

I'm from the US. And yes, I love :love: B! Of course, I'm also an AdamGirl. And LarryGirl. And EdgeGirl. :uhoh: I guess you could say I love them all.

Just noticed your edit after my essay of a post. ::reject::lol:

m a Bono girl too. :love: But i have a very, very soft spot for Adam due to when me and WIld met him at Abbey Road. He gave me the best smile ever. :faint:

I also adore larry and edge aswell. :heart:

Hi YDW. :wave::hug:

bonoishot said:

Yeah the songs/coundown is fun. Theres so many songs though. Everytime i get to certain songs its like:yikes: " NOOOOOOO. clicks next song"

I made him feel really guilty. :wink:

Have had a few lousy weeks not feeling very well which due to not being on here alot i haven't mentioned to the girls. Then i scattered my mums ashes on sunday and i think it all caught up wiht me today as i have felt patricually bad the past 2 days.My b/f picked me up from work, i thought we wouldbe eating together which we normally do on friday, he had plans to go to his aunties. ( Instead of a mother boy hes an aunties guy. ) He said come round after i get back i will make yousomething or if you eat before then we can just hang out. I call him later and he'd decided he wanted the night to himself, when all i wanted was a hug coz i had all this going through my head about everything i've had to go though the past few weeks. All i wanted was a hug.

I got upset co i couldn't see him and hes spending tommorow nights rugby final between england and south africa with his mates so im gonna hadly see him. Neither of us are big into sports but i wanted to watch it with him as it susch a big event.

I think im just overly sensitive with loads of events recently. :wink::reject:

Sorry for being a downer. :reject:

:hug: If you want my opinion I don't think you're being over sensitive. I think it's him who isn't being sensitive enough..

*sorry but sometimes you got to see things from another angle* OK, being mum over... :)

Back
Top Bottom