# PLEBA Perverts Party - Rated: NC-17! #

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RegularBonoFan said:
Abbey Road, too... *dies*

You're a very lucky girl, meeting Adam on your birthday! :faint:

I know. Ive had the lousiest luck meetin Bono but that day was so awesome. A Happy Birthday from Edge and Adam. Adam didn't believe me at first it was my birthday. :lol:

Me: Its my birthday today Adam.
Adam: Really?
Me: Yes. :yes::hyper:
Adam: Happy birthday.

Sees me taking picture of him and looks into camera.

:faint: *dies *

Wilds birthday was the day after aswell. Best birthdays ever.

RegularBonoFan said:
:lmao:

Note to self: Larry goes quiet when flashed. :sexywink:

I don't think I could meet them. I'd identify myself as a PLEBA girl too quickly, :lol:

It was soo funny. I didn't realise how bright the flash was and i was like larry im really sorry and i gave me a kind of FOAD look, i was like :faint:

Better than no interaction at all. :lol:

bonoishot said:

I know. Ive had the lousiest luck meetin Bono but that day was so awesome. A Happy Birthday from Edge and Adam. Adam didn't believe me at first it was my birthday. :lol:

Me: Its my birthday today Adam.
Adam: Really?
Me: Yes. :yes::hyper:
Adam: Happy birthday.

Sees me taking picture of him and looks into camera.

:faint: *dies *

Wilds birthday was the day after aswell. Best birthdays ever.

We seem to meet them around our birthdays :lol:

:hmm: September 2008 , Dublin here we come ?? :shifty:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

It was soo funny. I didn't realise how bright the flash was and i was like larry im really sorry and i gave me a kind of FOAD look, i was like :faint:

Better than no interaction at all. :lol:
:yes:

:lol: I can just imagine Lardence telling someone to smeg off.

:uhoh: I think I need to layoff the "Red Dwarf". I'm using that word entirely too much.

bonoishot said:

Next tour come to Manchester with me and Wild. Its easy to know where they will stay in Manchester. :shifty: Is your best chance of meeting them unless they record in London again or you go outside UK. :hug:

Thank you. I'd love to join you. :bow: I saw them in Manchester in 05. :drool: Had to go home straight after though as we had an 8 hour drive ahead of us. There was some big football game on as well that night (least I think it was football. :scratch:) and the crowds were amazing walking through Manchester with the buses filled to bursting and all these happy fans milling about.

I met this amazing woman who said that there'd be many men thanking Bono this night after their womenfolk had seen the B in the flesh...course, I had to agree..:lol:

*sighs* I'd so love to go see them again..

I'd love to be able to see them live, period, not just meet them.

:lol: Alisaura and I were throwing the idea around of haivng a PLEBA convention at their next Dublin show. All the PLEBAns get tickets and fly in from all over. And then...:evil: we take over the show.

Of course, that then puts the image in my head of the BRI taking the Bonosapien away in handcuffs, the Edge Girls chasing him around the ellipse, Larry cowering behind his drums as the Larry girls close in and the RSOC surrounding Adam like a harem and Adam with his biggest frowny-smile on his face.

Last edited:
youvedonewhat said:

Thank you. I'd love to join you. :bow: I saw them in Manchester in 05. :drool: Had to go home straight after though as we had an 8 hour drive ahead of us. There was some big football game on as well that night (least I think it was football. :scratch:) and the crowds were amazing walking through Manchester with the buses filled to bursting and all these happy fans milling about.

I met this amazing woman who said that there'd be many men thanking Bono this night after their womenfolk had seen the B in the flesh...course, I had to agree..:lol:

NI :love: it when we go to a concert, he know he's guarenteed a sleepless night :sexywink:

RegularBonoFan said:

:lol: Alisaura and I were throwing the idea around of haivng a PLEBA convention at their next Dublin show. All the PLEBAns get tickets and fly in from all over. And then...:evil: we take over the show.

Of course, that then puts the image in my head of the BRI taking the Bonosapien away in handcuffs, the Edge Girls chasing him around the ellipse, Larry cowering behind his drums as the Larry girls close in and the RSOC surrounding Adam like a harem and Adam with his biggest frowny-smile on his face.

:drool: Sounds good

I really recommend seeing them in Dublin or Ireland if you can :yes:

I've seen them play there in 1997, 2001 And 2005 :combust:

bonoishot said:

Red Dwarf.I used to love that. :love:

Smeg off. :lol:
David Lister :rockon: That was the best show ever and all the series have jsut started over running on a local channel, so I might be able to catch the whole show in order. :hyper:

youvedonewhat said:

I could have met Adam in 2005 at first manchester show but my friend wouldnt go to hotel. :sad:

He signed that day. :sigh:

THe hotel they stay at in manchester is sooo beautiful. Have stayed a few times. :drool:

Of course hanging outside doesn't guarantee a meeting, ive learnt this recently but we can only try our best. Its persitance and luck that helps and alot of patience.

Ladies and Gentlemen! The evening is over. We hope you all enjoyed yourselves and we'll see you all again in 1974. Good evening!

RegularBonoFan said:

A PLEBA meetup in Dublin. :evil: WOuld it survive? :drool:

WildHoney said:

Was thinking we'd stay there, at least we wouldn't have far to go home to :shifty:

Sleeping Under the same roof as Bono again :combust:

Yeah im up for that. :shifty:

Its very expensive now though. Get saving. :lol:

I remember the days you could get a twin room at special rate for £99. It makes me :sad:

RegularBonoFan said:

the reason I started to wait outside to meet them was b/c after decades of semi to real crummy seats the only way i figured i'd ever get close up pics WAS to stand outside.

one day when i get {premier} i'll post some of my Bruce/ who/patti Smith band photos up here you'll understand.
I have some ggrreeaaattt photos of all thoise bands b/c in the early 70's thru ? :hmm: early-mid 80's amateur phtographers were allowed alot of places to go up to the front in side even center aisles and spend plenty of time taking photos.

Unico & LMPA have seen some of these photos and they can tell you how close & cool some of them are.

Back
Top Bottom