PLEBA people I need your love right now......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wildhoney22

Refugee
When bad things happen, they all happen at once.........

~ I just switched schools, as some of you already now, and I am completely lost in my subjects and I am probably going to fail this term (I'm good as far as my social life & everything... I've made plenty of friends, it's just I need to keep my grades up if I want to fulfill my Mom's dream of going to Harvard.....)

~ My mom and I have been fighting a lot more lately, and everyone in my family is convinced she has some psychotic tendencies

~ I broke up with my boyfriend recently... it was a pretty big fight and I said a lot of things I didn't mean..... (let's just say I said FOAD a lot, only I didn't abbreviate)

~ I got into a fight w/ this girl at my old school & now she's gonna send her friend to kick the shit out of me..... when all I said was that I didn't like her

~ My friend got the shit kicked out of him by his dad a couple weeks ago, and he's not doing too good....... and he keeps blaming himself when he didn't do anything wrong.....

~ I made plans to go out w/ my best friend except everybody else in my house was too busy & already had plans so I couldn't go.... and I'm stuck watching all the kids in my house.... my best friend & I haven't seen each other in over a week and I miss her so much

~ I was talking to my best friend today, and I had an emotional breakdown on the phone and I was in tears & shaking....

And probably the worst of them all.....

~ My parents are going to see U2 next week on 10/27 in NYC........ I have begged them for 2 weeks now to get me a ticket on EBay, and I even offered to pay for it when my next paycheck comes, but they said I couldn't go........

I need some serious support here, even if you just tell me it's gonna be alright....
Thanks so much for you time, patience, & love....

~ Katie

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry, my doppelganger!!!!!!!!!!! Of all the days for my Snapfish to be down!!!!!!

*huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugg*

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

DREAM OUT LOUD

"Summers when the money was gone you'd sing all your little songs that meant every thing to me."~Remy Zero~

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/037/FR/LF/lJ/1n71823.jpg[/img}

(((((hugs))))))

Sounds like your having a rough go of it....here's a pic of the boys and a sunrise...just to remind you tomorrow is a better day.....

I'm so sorry you're having a rough go at things. I had the pleasure of moving in the middle of high school, having my parents bitterly divorce before I moved, having a wretchedly abusive father and other sordid things go wrong.

Please know that you are not alone in the world - that although the "mess" seems all encapsulating right now, it's not permanent. Most things are not permanent. It was at that horrible point in my life that I found U2 and their music - and it gave me an escape, and a salvation. It so influenced me, that I was determined to use every skill I had to meet them one day. I am a writer, so I parlayed that into journalism, literary mags, etc.. and now I am a Publicist.

Things get better, and they will get better.

From the mind of Bono:
"And if the night runs over
And if the day won't last
And if your way should falter
Along the stony pass
It's just a moment
This time will pass"

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 10-21-2001).]

Sorry (((HUGS))) Can't post pics my computer is acting up and copy and paste won't work.
frown.gif

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Thank you so much you guys..... I have just had such a hard time lately, and my porblems may not even compare to some people's problems out there...... but I had to let it all out to somebody. I'm always told to be positive, and keep my chin up....... well it's not always easy when everything seems to be going on in your life........ It's okay for you guys to tell me that, but it's the only adive I ever get out of the people that are SUPPOSED to be helping me......

I know things will get better, and I am so glad to be here at PLEBA now, cause I know how much we support each other and we always listen.......

I was talking about all my problems to my friend Matt, and he said to me:
"It's like that song you're always singing:

It's just a moment, this time will pass....."

Obviously, he means Stuck in a Moment, and I not only was I proud that he made a U2 reference, but I knew that he was right, and I saw the picture of the boys in the sunrise,and it and seems to be making sense.....& things just may start to look up from here

Here's a *huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugg* for you guys ~ I love you so much!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by wildhoney22 (edited 10-22-2001).]

((((((((((wildhoney22))))))))))

hey PLEBA sis, I hope you?re feeling better right now. You know whenever I feel blue I listen to A sort of homecoming, I don?t know why, but this song is a great comfort to me.

WALK ON
smile.gif

------------------
Action-Packed Mentallist

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Back
Top Bottom