PLEBA Party: Tell me why we don't like Mondays ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dis! :hug:

:hug: Wild

Breakfast is good for you. :lol: I'm so tired I just want to go back to bed. I should do housework today, but I really really don't want to.

I just scarfed a container of fatfree Cabot Cottage Cheese:drool: :drool: :drool: which is bad cause dairy and me = a big no no:yikes:

and that sucks living in VT:madspit:

Hi VP! :hug:

Dis I can't think that far ahead. I'm sure I'll end up eating a yogurt as usual. :lol:

Oh gosh they just said its supposed to be a nice toasty 113 F degrees here today. Lucky us! :(

Russty Cat said:
Hi VP! :hug:

Dis I can't think that far ahead. I'm sure I'll end up eating a yogurt as usual. :lol:

Oh gosh they just said its supposed to be a nice toasty 113 F degrees here today. Lucky us! :(

yogurt:| I have a love hate relationship with it....I think I love it but then I try to eat it and remember I hate it:lmao:

:grumpy: *going to go find food

VintagePunk said:
Must. Open. Eyes. And. Get. Going.

Will this help open your eyes???

74.jpg

WildHoney said:

:lmao:

What sort of food's in the fridge???

Roasted red peppers:drool:
Cucumbers:drool:
Celery:drool:
Summer Squash:drool:
Beets:|
ummm....gotta check

Hummus:ohmy:
Curry powder
Yogurt
An Assortment of Condiments
Seltzer waters
Hot Sauce
:drool:

and a green pepper:drool:

VintagePunk said:

Right now...the sexiest thing he could do for me is take the recycling and the trash out. At both my house and my mom's. Do you think he's up for that? :lol:

I think he's up for most anything:wink: Lemme ask.....He said yup..he'll be right over:wink: :drool:

:hug: to all of you!

I'm feeling a bit better today. I think the meds are working. I still have a bad backache and stomach ache, but those I can handle. I have a feeling that I won't get much done today, but it will always be here tomorrow.

I cannot wait till my inlaws live here so when I'm bad like I was yesterday I can give the kids to them so I can actually rest better. I love Mr. Cat, but he drives me crazy with his pacing and he gets so impatient with everything when he is worried. He didn't even want to go to work this morning, but I knew if he stayed home he would drive me nuts. :lol:

VP I hope your mom is doing better. Give her a big hug from all of us. :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Right now...the sexiest thing he could do for me is take the recycling and the trash out. At both my house and my mom's. Do you think he's up for that? :lol:

He can come to my place next and play with the girls so I can take a nice long nap. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
:hug: to all of you!

I'm feeling a bit better today. I think the meds are working. I still have a bad backache and stomach ache, but those I can handle. I have a feeling that I won't get much done today, but it will always be here tomorrow.

I cannot wait till my inlaws live here so when I'm bad like I was yesterday I can give the kids to them so I can actually rest better. I love Mr. Cat, but he drives me crazy with his pacing and he gets so impatient with everything when he is worried. He didn't even want to go to work this morning, but I knew if he stayed home he would drive me nuts. :lol:

VP I hope your mom is doing better. Give her a big hug from all of us. :heart:

Ahhh, Russty :hug: Sending tons of healing vibes your way. :heart:

She sounded a hell of a lot better than I did when she called me at 8:30 this morning. :lol:

I think there's just a bit of congestion left; her doc prescribed some prednisone for her this morning to help clear it up. Hopefully that will do the trick, and she'll be home tomorrow.

Russty Cat said:

He can come to my place next and play with the girls so I can take a nice long nap. :wink:

:lol: I know the feeling. I used to have this fantasy back when I had deadlines from school looming...2 or 3 major assignments all due at once, or exams coming up...my house would be going to hell cause I didn't have time to get anything done. It would be him coming over, putting me into a warm bath with candles, then tucking me into bed. When I woke up, my housework would be done, and I'd be all rested, and then we'd..... :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Ahhh, Russty :hug: Sending tons of healing vibes your way. :heart:

She sounded a hell of a lot better than I did when she called me at 8:30 this morning. :lol:

I think there's just a bit of congestion left; her doc prescribed some prednisone for her this morning to help clear it up. Hopefully that will do the trick, and she'll be home tomorrow.

:hug: Thanks babe. I'm just glad we didn't have to go to the hospital this time. Prednisone works really well! I bet that will do the trick. Its nice to know that her doctors are really trying to be safe and doing whats best for her. It will be nice when she can come home and be so much better, so you guys won't have to worry about her. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom