PLEBA Party: Tell me why we don't like Mondays ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
Seriously; I'm glad I found somewhere to practice writing :yes: you guys are very helpful :D

The only thing I wrote as well as love scenes before were death scenes :shifty: I'm a seriously twisted individual :reject:

Hey, I write fantasy/adventure/horror, what do expect :lol:

Sarah takes great pleasure in killing characters in stories, as well. :huh: :lol:

As a tribute :lol::

HP.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

I actually have a book in my writers library titled 'The joy of writing sex' :reject:

When I started writing, I could not do a sex scene to save my life. Now I can do anything from sappy-sweet to filthy nasty as the audience and surrounding story requires :lol:

"The Joy of Writing Sex." Now, that's funny. I want to check my library's catalog and Amazon.com for it.

I, um, cried at the love scene I just wrote. Can't really say why. Hopefully it's not because something in me thought it sucked.

I'll vouch for your sex-writing skills, SG.
And what's this about you sending out some new material?

Couldya PM it to me?

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: We'll have a lot to talk about then :lmao:

I have one piece of her writing I should send you...the girl is seriously talented. It's a play she wrote this year...political satire. Quite sophisticated.

She's wanted to be a writer for years. :yes:

jobob said:

"The Joy of Writing Sex." Now, that's funny. I want to check my library's catalog and Amazon.com for it.

I, um, cried at the love scene I just wrote. Can't really say why. Hopefully it's not because something in me thought it sucked.

I'll vouch for your sex-writing skills, SG.
And what's this about you sending out some new material?

Couldya PM it to me?
OOps I knew I was forgetting someone! Sorry :D

And that's a really good thing, that it made you cry. Depth of emotion raised from a scene is the best way to judge. The idea is to make the reader feel something, right? and simple desire is the easiest, because people want to feel that. It's human nature :yes:
Oh Jeez *slaps forehead* I knew I was forgetting s

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:sigh: I'm not seeing other forums...I'm not that bad! I just like to dabble...and I know you might think this is cheating...but I don't think so.

( :wink:.....I hope)

:hug: Okay. I suppose we can forgive your dabbling so long as we're the forum you always come home to!

(Very much, I jsut have one of those senses of humor. I'm sorry if you thought I was really upset or mad)

Sad_Girl said:
Seriously; I'm glad I found somewhere to practice writing :yes: you guys are very helpful :D

The only thing I wrote as well as love scenes before were death scenes :shifty: I'm a seriously twisted individual :reject:

Hey, I write fantasy/adventure/horror, what do expect :lol:

But you must know how the Victorians refered to orgasm. Same as in the lyrics to Love is Blindness: the "little death."

A dangerous idea that makes sense. Right, B? Right, VP? :wink:

Bye Cindy :hug: sweet dreams and good luck on the job hunt tomorrow!

jobob said:

But you must know how the Victorians refered to orgasm. Same as in the lyrics to Love is Blindness: the "little death."

yeah, the French as well, call it 'la petite Morte' the little death :yes: pardon my french :D

jobob said:

Yup...:lol:

And isn't there also some connection with seizures? Petite mal?? *grasping for non-existent French skills* :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom