Pleba Party: One Track Minds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MBS said:

:shocked:

You know, by typing things like WMD and such, some hi-tech FBI scanner has probably zeroed in on us...
Alerting the president that there is a threat to national security..
Some group who call themselves PLEBAns, and they're everywhere!

If a swat team arrives at your house, at least you'll know why.

Or
Can you imagine the poor security guys face when he starts reading our threads?
HD? What's that? Some secret weapon? They keeping saying it's big...and bang's hard.....hmm........wait...a picture!...oh...oh...ohhhh. :crack:

:p

:lmao: :lmao:

MBS said:

Aww hun :hug:
Is there anythin you can take?

Or watch the shopping network, that'll put you out. :D

:hug:

Or make you pee your pants.

I was watching it and they put up this absolutly hideous ring that was full of diamonds and the woman was saying how she couldn't talk herself out of it. And I was like.. uuuhhh..... then you need serious help. It was disgusting.

Our weapons are fear and surprise! Fear and surprise and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope! Amoungst our weapondry are fear, surprise, an almost fanataical devotion to the Pope and nice red uniforms.. oh bugger. I'll go back out and try again.

I'd love to have a piece of JT Bono singing WOWY from R&H.

Okay back to your regularly scheduled chatting. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

In another part, Bush was at her school for a Q & A, and then they broke into discussion groups. Bush approached her group, and she said she kept holding her wrist out in such as way that he would notice her One bracelet. :lmao: She had me crying when she was telling me.

Well, W. says he supports increased aid for Africa. And he and Condi Rice have continued to meet with Bono, even though Bush has given Bono the charming nickname of "The Pest." As Bono says, hoever, Congress actually cashes the checks.

Okay, back to a more party-worthy topic for my 600th post. What can I do, what can I do ...

CeeCee said:
Our weapons are fear and surprise! Fear and surprise and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope! Amoungst our weapondry are fear, surprise, an almost fanataical devotion to the Pope and nice red uniforms.. oh bugger. I'll go back out and try again.

Thank you! :laugh: It's been far too long since I've seen the Spanish Inquisition sketch *g*

Drea said:

Thank you! :laugh: It's been far too long since I've seen the Spanish Inquisition sketch *g*

I hate to be a Baby Boomer and admit this but ...
I have never seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail. :shh:

I bought the Holy Grail DVD last month. I haven't watched it yet. I need to, so I can finally see what everyone else has laughed at for most of my life.

jobob said:

I bought the Holy Grail DVD last month. I haven't watched it yet. I need to, so I can finally see what everyone else has laughed at for most of my life.

:shocked: :tsk:

:wink:

jobob said:

great movie, I find the life of brian funnier but all the monty python movies are great

jobob said:

That's actually from Monty Python's Flying Circus. A great sketch from Holy Grail is soemthing like

King eh? I didn't vote for you.
You don't vote for kings.
Well how'd you become king then?
The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering saymite, held alof Excaliber, decreeing that I, Arthur, was to be king. That is why I am your king.
Listen, strange women lying in ponds distrubitng swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme excutive power derives from a mandate of the masses, not from some, farcical aquatic ceremony. You can't go around claiming supreme excutive power jsut because some watery tart threw a sword at you! I mean, if I were to go around claiming I was an emporer just becuase some moistened bint lobeed a scimitar at me, they'd lock me away!

jobob said:

Love and peace and U2 photos! And smut! :yes:

Hell yes! And the more smut (and sexy :adam: photos) the better! :wink:

Jo - the Spanish Inquisition is from Monty Python's Flying Circus, not Holy Grail - but Holy Grail is my absolute FAVOURITE MP movie :) :heart: :heart: :heart: Holy Grail :)

the rockin edge said:

great movie, I find the life of brian funnier but all the monty python movies are great

I have seen Life of Brian. I'll never forget that last scene.

And I recently saw Meaning of Life, and found it quite funny. Bizarre, but very funny.

CeeCee said:
King eh? I didn't vote for you.
You don't vote for kings.
Well how'd you become king then?
The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering saymite, held alof Excaliber, decreeing that I, Arthur, was to be king. That is why I am your king.
Listen, strange women lying in ponds distrubitng swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme excutive power derives from a mandate of the masses, not from some, farcical aquatic ceremony. You can't go around claiming supreme excutive power jsut because some watery tart threw a sword at you! I mean, if I were to go around claiming I was an emporer just becuase some moistened bint lobeed a scimitar at me, they'd lock me away!

:lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom