Pleba Party: One Track Minds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MBS said:

And then we can live in marital Bush mocking happiness!! :love: :hyper:

It's like a fairy tale.

I posted this earlier, but I guess all the non-political people were on then. :wink: I know *you'll* appreciate this, though. :love:

Sarah had a rather lengthy dream last night about Bush, most of it hilarious! But the funniest part?

Sarah yelled at a Bush daughter about Bush's African aid policies until she cried and started drinking. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

I posted this earlier, but I guess all the non-political people were on then. :wink: I know *you'll* appreciate this, though. :love:

Sarah had a rather lengthy dream last night about Bush, most of it hilarious! But the funniest part?

Sarah yelled at a Bush daughter about Bush's African aid policies until she cried and started drinking. :lmao:

:lmao: OMG Sarah... :lmao: That is hilarious.

Here you go Cindy. :shifty:

VertigoEraTV10.jpg

Sexy, ain't he? :giggle:

FlyYourKite said:

:lmao: OMG Sarah... :lmao: That is hilarious.

In another part, Bush was at her school for a Q & A, and then they broke into discussion groups. Bush approached her group, and she said she kept holding her wrist out in such as way that he would notice her One bracelet. :lmao: She had me crying when she was telling me.

VintagePunk said:

*snort* :lmao:!!! Sarah!!! :love:

:lmao:

You know me so well. :wink:

For all you bush lovers out there, I also reccomend bushorchimp.com

Oh...and some website a friend gave me, I posted it in my bl.........err.......I have it bookmarked. :shifty:

hmm...there's this...

http://bushspeaks.com/home.asp?did=28&dir=f

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:
:banghead: I swear if I wind up staying up all night tonight I'll have a breakdown. I can't take this anymore. :crazy:

:hug: Sweetie; I suggest you take 25-50 mg of Benadryl. (thats 1 or 2 pills) It'll help you sleep without hurting you. (unless you're already on a prescription antihistamene)

Sad_Girl said:

:shifty: NO!

now I gotta find a new place to hide my WMD's :grumpy:

:shocked:

You know, by typing things like WMD and such, some hi-tech FBI scanner has probably zeroed in on us...
Alerting the president that there is a threat to national security..
Some group who call themselves PLEBAns, and they're everywhere!

If a swat team arrives at your house, at least you'll know why.

Or
Can you imagine the poor security guys face when he starts reading our threads?
HD? What's that? Some secret weapon? They keeping saying it's big...and bang's hard.....hmm........wait...a picture!...oh...oh...ohhhh. :crack:

:p

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: Sweetie; I suggest you take 25-50 mg of Benadryl. (thats 1 or 2 pills) It'll help you sleep without hurting you. (unless you're already on a prescription antihistamene)

At this point, I'll take anything. I've never had the easiest time getting to sleep, but this is just getting ridiculous. :sigh:

MBS said:

:shocked:

You know, by typing things like WMD and such, some hi-tech FBI scanner has probably zeroed in on us...

Or
Can you imagine the poor security gys face when he starts reading our threads?
HD? What's that? Some secret weapon? They keeping saying it's big...and bang's hard.....hmm........wait...a picture!...oh...oh...ohhhh. :crack:
:p

Are you on MSN? I have to tell you something but I don't want to post it

MBS said:

[/I]

this would happen the day I start posting here :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom