PLEBA Party: Desperate PLEBAns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Susan I'm so sorry about your mums friend. :hug:

And as for the diabetes I understand. My Da went thru the same thing. He is in his late 50s and they have him on pills and such now and he is getting use to everything. I hope they can help her to cope with it and feel better. :heart:

:hug:
It'll get better hun. It's perfectly natural for her to be worried and upset right now. But I'm sure just having you there helps. I'm sure once she gets some definite answers, she'll feel much better. :)

:reject:
And I know it's highly inappropriate to have this is the same post I'm comforting Susan but..I mean look!
*points*
*whimpers*
want.....
:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You know what's funny?
I'm not really that big on chest hair....

So one would think I'd be a Larry or Ads girl.........
Yet, while appreciate what they've got (our boys are very fine), I'm not.

I'm all B's. :combust:

:shrug

Bon Appetit SG! :hug

same here :yes: I acutally think chest hair is gross on most guys (I guess it depends on the guy, but generally I don't like it) but on Bono it's so damn sexy to me!!! :drool: :lol:

I've never been a Larry or Adam girl :no: even though I think they are both fine, especially Larry :drool:

but it's Bono all the way! :combust:

I'm going out for a while, going to visit my doggie in the hospital and pick up my other dog who was there for a biopsy today :(
then going to grandma and grandpa's house for dinner! :hyper:

be back later :wave:

Well i'm off for the moment to watch some tv - there's this show on which is a countdown of the biggest moments in the last 50 years to celebrate 50 years of our main commercial tv channel - it's called the shot that shook the world!

They've been showing some clips of Mandela leaving prison, Dolly the sheep&Vietnam so i'm going to sit back&watch the bits that got the most votes by the public&i suspect the one which will win will be 9/11 :(

See you all later&thanks again for the support! :) :happy:

hey girls, dont think ill stay for v long, im so tired, damn jetlag :grumpy: but id do it all again to see you gals and U2 again :drool: :sexywink:

work sucked, :madspit: a customer on the phoen told me to "piss off" today :mad: :mad: i was trying to help her aswell :|

need to read back quickly if i can :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Jem! :hyper : :hug : :heart :

Aww, my poor UK gals, all tuckered out. :hug :

im so knackered i almost fell asleep 3 times at work today :lol:

how are you?

i want the giant macphisto poster :drool: :drool:

id never get anything done though :lol:

GG:hug: sorry i had no energy left to jump you in chicago :( :hug:

weldy customers suck sometimes :hug:

susan if you come back and see this, sorry about your firned, cancer is a terrible, i know form when my mum had it but at least he didnt suffer for too long! and im sure your mum will be fine as diabetes is amanagble, but it will be scary for her at first :hug:

bonoishot said:
oh and my boss told me yesterday when i said certain words, the end of the word made me sound slightly canadian

i was lik ei dont think i could have picked the accent up in 3/4 days

:lmao:

:laugh:
Be sure to use, eh, alot. :D

I think it's settled that I have to at *least* get the fly poster *whimpers at thought* :drool:

If I could get it to you, I'd get ya the Mac poster in a second. :hug:

Omg.....wanna bet the guy sees the obsessed and desperate look innmy eye and tries to charge me some ridiculous amout?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh :
Be sure to use, eh, alot. : D

I think it's settled that I have to at *least* get the fly poster *whimpers at thought* :drool :

If I could get it to you, I'd get ya the Mac poster in a second. :hug :

Omg.....wanna bet the guy sees the obsessed and desperate look innmy eye and tries to charge me some ridiculous amout?

saw your reply and had to come back to answer ya, so much for not staying long

:laugh:

*takes notes, use eh alot* :lol:

Fly :combust: :drool:

id probably buy them all :reject::lol:

try and play it cool bri...says me id be like DAMN IT GIVE ME ALL THE U2 POSTERS NOW :hyper: :combust: and totally blow my cover

:lol:

night hun
x

Back
Top Bottom