PLEBA Party: Desperate PLEBAns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

:sad: Yes please Wild :hug: Teach them a lesson!

:grumpy: Right Ebay person sent Fly the right size otherwise i'll be there to sort you out
16.gif

What T-Shirt did you buy??

I'm back again! I thought i'd look at U2 tix on ebay for a laugh cos there's prob no hope in hell i can afford them but anyway, i saw a single ticket for New York selling at £60!!!! :scream: If only - How amazing it would be to go to that! It's 14th Oct.! If only i'd won the lotto tonite!

Fly - I :heart: your new avator! TORI!!!! I like it a lot better than the other one! :yes: It's funny tho' cos when i saw the pic earlier, i didn't think it was her cos her hair looks blond! Is it the lights?

WOW! WGRYWH just came on the radio! How rare is that?! :shocked:

YourWildHorses said:

Fly - I :heart: your new avator! TORI!!!! I like it a lot better than the other one! :yes: It's funny tho' cos when i saw the pic earlier, i didn't think it was her cos her hair looks blond! Is it the lights?

Thanks! :wink: I love it too. Her hair does look blond but it's definitely the lights :yes:

bonoishot said:
hey sami :hug: :yikes: at the history test

ironically i was good at history in schol, but i hated it, my teacher tried to convince me and my mum that i should do history for my GCSEs

:laugh:

History GCSE.

Good God! :faint:

I never took it thank God but I know a lot of people who did....it was really popular :yes:

I took French :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
Fly, Mr GG is in Love with Tori's new album.
Plays 'Sweet the Sting' over and over and over and over........

Tell Mr. GG I love him :lol: :happy: Although her new album is near the bottom of my favourite stuff of hers, it's still got a few brilliant songs :love:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom