Pleba Party: A Wild New Love.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
soy milk :drool:

so you had staff/faculty meetings this week--classes meet monday?

ruffian said:
soy milk :drool:

so you had staff/faculty meetings this week--classes meet monday?

I had a meeting on..wednesday:| :madspit: and then today we had to get in regular dress code attire, help with new student registration, go to a chapel presentation given by the headmaster:| *yawn and have like a "mock" school day for all new freshman and day/resident students............it was so damn exciting

:yikes:

the idea of having to put on "real" clothes has me completely horror stricken. can't i wear shorts and flip-flops??

and what makes it worse is i'm not particularly excited or inspired and all the first years are like: :hyper: :hyper:

next saturday we Meet the Parents of our first years at a stuffy reception. i even have to wear a NAME tag. :rolleyes:

"Hi My Name Is :| "

ruffian said:
:

the idea of having to put on "real" clothes has me completely horror stricken. can't i wear shorts and flip-flops??

and what makes it worse is i'm not particularly excited or inspired and all the first years are like: :hyper:

next saturday we Meet the Parents of our first years at a stuffy reception. i even have to wear a NAME tag.

"Hi My Name Is :| "

nametags:madspit:

:lmao:

omg...I think this week was the first time all summer i had to actually button something on my body and not just pull it on:lmao: I haven't worn pants in like 2 months:lmao:

Omg....meet the parents stuff:| talk about stuffy:madspit: especially when *edit name* comes to your school:| ...he's actually nice...so I've heard:wink: but really tall...

Last edited:
who is that? :confused:

the dreaded name tag...and all the Dads pretend they are squinting to see your name, but really, i think they are checkin' out the boobage.

Ruff :hug:

work sucks :madspit: im lucky at my work we can wear pretty much anything that isnt ripped,dirty or too revealing! i often go to work in my U2 shirt :lol:

Just think not long till we see B :drool: :drool: that'll keep you going through thr boring bits

ive nearly caught up girls, how much did you write, i was only gone one night :ohmy:

:hug:

Last edited:
Dismantled said:

nametags:madspit:

:lmao:

omg...I think this week was the first time all summer i had to actually button something on my body and not just pull it on:lmao: I haven't worn pants in like 2 months:lmao:

Omg....meet the parents stuff:| talk about stuffy:madspit: especially when *edit* comes to your school:| ...he's actually nice...so I've heard:wink: but really tall...

ruffian said:
who is that? :confused:

the dreaded name tag...and all the Dads pretend they are squinting to see your name, but really, i think they are checkin' out the boobage.

boobage:lmao:

I will show you who he is..hold on..

Jem! :hug: i can't wait till toronto... :hyper: welcome back. i have not posted that much in here b/c of the school thing.

check out pictures of my new kitten. she almost fell in the bathtub tonight! :yikes:

she's only 8 weeks old and is sooooooooo cute! :cute:

he's the U.S. ambassador to Iraq??? Wow, so much for being up to date on foreign relations :reject: I think i've been spending too much time in the blue crack.

:tsk:

ruffian said:
he's the U.S. ambassador to Iraq??? Wow, so much for being up to date on foreign relations :reject: I think i've been spending too much time in the blue crack.

:tsk:

he he he...yeah..nice nice kid too! He has to have a body guard around school though...too bad. Last year they brough a tv into the room he was in so he could watch his dad be sworn in by Bush...it was cute...but kinda strange at teh same time.

ruffian said:
Jem! :hug : i can't wait till toronto... :hyper : welcome back. i have not posted that much in here b/c of the school thing.

check out pictures of my new kitten. she almost fell in the bathtub tonight! :yikes :

she's only 8 weeks old and is sooooooooo cute! :cute :

:hyper: i know :hyper: then we have Chicago aswell and then in Dec i have Boston :hyper:

a girls can neva have too much B or too many pleban meetings :drool:

I saw you kittens pic before i went of catching up, she is sooo adorable :cute: :heart:

right really going to bed now

night girls:heart::hug:

Dismantled said:

he he he...yeah..nice nice kid too! He has to have a body guard around school though...too bad. Last year they brough a tv into the room he was in so he could watch his dad be sworn in by Bush...it was cute...but kinda strange at teh same time.

his KID is at your school??? wow, fancy-pants place.

body guard???

:drool: :combust: :hyper:

ruffian said:

his KID is at your school??? wow, fancy-pants place.

body guard???

:drool: :combust: :hyper:

yeah..:crack: sometimes alittle toooo fancy-pants for my taste....but otherwise I love it:drool: its where I went:hug: cause kids from my town could go for free:lmao:

you were a "townie" :laugh: that's awesome, and while it might be noble to teach at a non-fancy pants place, it's so much easier to do your job when the kids have resources.

ruffian said:
you were a "townie" :laugh: that's awesome, and while it might be noble to teach at a non-fancy pants place, it's so much easier to do your job when the kids have resources.

I was even worse...this school is in VT and we were shipped in from NH(where I grew up)...worse than a townie sometimes..a bus kid:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom