Pleba Party: A Wild New Love.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:

NewPhotos009.jpg

I :heart: Jamie :cute:

*squeal* look at that cute baby!!!!!

(i am checking on the kitten every four minutes to make sure she is still breathing. is this what parents do??? she used her litterbox and I was so proud I almost burst!)

Last edited:
ruffian said:
*squeal* look at that cute baby!!!!!

(i am checking on the kitten every four minutes to make sure she is still breathing. is this what parents do??? she used her litterbox and I was so proud I almost burst!)

This reminds me....

My mother told me when my older brother was a baby he hardly cried at night at all and usually slept through the night. This would worry her and she'd go into his room and poke his foot to make sure he was breathing. :lol:

Ali would be very cute, but I have a good friend named Alli. i might start baby talking the wrong alli!

DJ Bono are someone I know with an alter or are you new?

ruffian said:
Ali would be very cute, but I have a good friend named Alli. i might start baby talking the wrong alli!

DJ Bono are someone I know with an alter or are you new?

I understand...I had a female cat name Trent too....but I understand about that name too.

It's Weldy...with an alter...I hit my 10k post too soon...so I've been using my alter all day.

hi Weldy :wave: I thought you looked familiar.

If I name my kitty Wild I'll be like this:

"here kitty, here Wild... :sexywink: :drool: "

:lmao:

ruffian said:
hi Weldy :wave: I thought you looked familiar.

If I name my kitty Wild I'll be like this:

"here kitty, here Wild... :sexywink: :drool: "

:lmao:

That wouldn't be a bad idea for a name....for another one of my cats...:hmm:

Yea...Hey yourself :wave:

I know BG...I hit it too soon...and I'm working on my speech right now though

WildHoney said:
Have you thought anymore about Boston??

constantly :crazy:

it looks like i can use a free ticket to fly there, but that's the ticket i was planning on using to get to Portland (which is obviously much further away and costs more) so i'm gonna check prices for boston flights next...

you are such a devil :macdevil:

:shame:

ruffian said:

constantly :crazy:

it looks like i can use a free ticket to fly there, but that's the ticket i was planning on using to get to Portland (which is obviously much further away and costs more) so i'm gonna check prices for boston flights next...

you are such a devil :macdevil:

:shame:

:evil: now to tempt VP......

Wild's voice turns all MacPhistoish

Back
Top Bottom