PLEBA Misc News, Stories and Articles #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did not attend the wedding itself. That was only Adam and Edge with wives. He attended the private party afterwards.

He did not attend the wedding itself. That was only Adam and Edge with wives. He attended the private party afterwards.

I know. But in the article they make it sound as if Bono wasn't around for the celebration all day.

And yes, Larry attended, there are pictures of him with fans.

I have basically given little more than a passing glance to most of the photos. And I know yesterday there were so many rumors and whatnot flying around on the boards as well as in other social medias...gotta love how something supposedly "private" turns into a mini circus even without Bono there. Suppose we should be grateful that our lads still garner that much attention :heart:

This is interesting:

Bono helped bandmate Adam celebrate happy day - Independent.ie

I have no idea how the Independent knows this and how it's possible for Bono to ever keep a "low profile". :hmm:

"The Sunday Independent has also learned that, following Clayton's annus horribilis – when his personal assistant was found guilty of stealing €2.8m of his money – the star has now employed a new personal assistant who is living in a lodge on his estate."

Damn, they found me. :lol::lol:

I seem to be having problems viewing the last page of this thread on my Firefox browser for some reason?! Let's see if this post helps!?! Nope didn't help, had to use IE brower to view this last page, what's going on?! :huh: Okay panic over just cleared my internet history off my Firefox browser back to business!

I have no idea how the Independent knows this and how it's possible for Bono to ever keep a "low profile".

Bono must have worn a disguise of some sort! :lol:

heard some rumors about The Edge appearing in the next issue of Sunday Times...I hope that's true!

Many many many thanks to Anjana who posted the Sunday Times article on U2.com :applaud:

post-288574-0-95225800-1379256291.jpg

post-288574-0-57137100-1379256367.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom