PLEBA Misc News and Articles #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's pretty sad that all the papers can report is that Bono was at Gavin's show. Rather than report about Gavin's show.

agreed.....I thought the same thing.

I love how they not only focus on the fact that Bono was there and not on Gavin's show but they don't even mention Edge was there. To top that off, Edge was most likely there with Morleigh and they're so focuses on taking a pic of Bono they cut her out of the pic because they pretty much cut Edge out of the pics to begin with. :huh:

I love how they are this little pack of friends that hang out and go to events together.:up:

It's a 45 sec Promo for the new Herbert Gronemeyer album "I walk", his first English album. Bono performed the song "Mensch" with him in Germany some weeks ago and this short video was filmed during the performance.

It's a 45 sec Promo for the new Herbert Gronemeyer album "I walk", his first English album. Bono performed the song "Mensch" with him in Germany some weeks ago and this short video was filmed during the performance.

Ah ok thanks. I'll have to wait until it's on you tube then download it in order to see it I guess. I can't use Vimeo anymore.... :shifty:

OK, I know it's none of my business (so don't get upset with me :reject:), but I was just wondering, purely for curiosity's sake, if anyone has heard what Adam's son's name is?

:hmm: I wonder if he will be hanging out with Bill Clinton and friends since the Clinton Initiative meeting/gathering starts tomorrow in NYC too. I don't think Bono is on the schedule to speak nor is he listed as an attendee, I just looked at the website...but they will probably cross paths or meet since Bill and Melinda Gates of the Gates Foundation will be there also and we all know they work together. Oh and President Obama is a speaker this year also; Bono never misses a chance to rub elbows with President Obama I bet they have at least a meeting together maybe over a pint? :D Gov.RobME Romney will be there too speaking.
Interesting line up of people,
Clinton Global Initiative

I saw that last night. Awesome. That book went on my reading list as soon as I'd heard about it (which was not until last week).

It's U2 day today! 25 September is the official date of birth of the band. Happy Birthday. May a lot of years and great music, albums and tours follow. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom