PLEBA Misc News and Articles #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2's Adam Clayton to Marry During the Summer - RSVP Magazine
U2’s Adam Clayton looks set to leave the bachelor life behind. The bassist has proposed to his Brazilian model girlfriend, Mariana Teixeira, earlier this year and the happy couple have decided to tie the knot this summer.

53-year-old Adam proposed to Mariana at Carnival in Brazil earlier this year and according to a source close to the band, the pair will wed at a private ceremony in France during the summer. It has been speculated that it will take place at the Eze les Roses villa outside Nice which is owned by Adam’s band mates Bono and The Edge and can only be accessed by boat.

Mariana and Adam have a four-year-old son together. The couple are known for keeping their relationship private. A source told the Irish Daily Mail “Adam has always kept Mariana out of the limelight. He has never had her out at album launches or at gigs.”

Congrats to both Adam and Mariana. :applaud:

Adam-Clayton.jpg

Yeah, I think they got that wrong, the mother of his child is European (don't remember what nationality, very well could be French) - also saw a series of photos of them back when they were together and she was considerably shorter than Adam and did not look like Texeira.

I believe it when I see and hear it. This article is wrong about Adam's son (the mother is French and they live in Switzerland - he's not with her any more), so I'm not so sure about this marriage thing. It's very private, Adam is very private, I doubt the media would know something like this unless there's an official statement made.

Another thing is incorrect is that Bono's and Edge's houses in Eze(sur mer, not les Roses?) are easily accessed by both car and the trams you see in the Electrical Storm video. Not just by boat. :wink: So I'm taking this with a grain of salt.

Another thing is incorrect is that Bono's and Edge's houses in Eze(sur mer, not les Roses?) are easily accessed by both car and the trams you see in the Electrical Storm video. Not just by boat. :wink: So I'm taking this with a grain of salt.

Yeah, that was another thing that got me skeptical about the article. They make it seem like the Eze estate is some kind of super-secret location that is totally isolated from its surroundings.

Could this actually be an intentionally false troll post, what with all the errors? Surely someone couldn't fuck up that much on accident.

Back
Top Bottom