PLEBA Misc News and Articles #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Didn't they record a few albums while Bono was off doing his work in 2000 and 2003-4? I know it's not Larry preferred mode of recording, but they are used to it.

Didn't they record a few albums while Bono was off doing his work in 2000 and 2003-4? I know it's not Larry preferred mode of recording, but they are used to it.

Yes, they are used to it. And since we don't know what the other members of U2 are up to - for all we know they could be travelling the world as well - I suggest we stop blaming Bono for everything going wrong with the band.

Edge has been in the Swiss alps as well and no one is blaming him for delaying U2's album and rightfully so. They can do whatever they want.

If you read the interview Edge and Bono did for U2.com recently, it should be clear that they are very much aware of the new material to work on for the album. I wouldn't worry, they have been together long enough to know how to deal with that, and, more importantly, how to deal with each other and each other's individuality.

Plus, Bono's work in Africa is important, period.

I suggest we stop blaming Bono for everything going wrong with the band.

Edge has been in the Swiss alps as well and no one is blaming him for delaying U2's album and rightfully so. They can do whatever they want.

I dont blame only Bono in fact, I blame all 4 members!!! :)

We all know Larry is either in his underground bunker or filming Fast and Furious 5: Dublin Nights with Vin Diesel.

Hmm...::hmm:Why didn't they take a picture of EDGE with the playbill or signing it? That's what we want to see!!

Cameras not allowed in the theater, even cel phones. An usher had a flying cow when I took my phone out and held it up for like 2 seconds an hour before the show even started. (Of course I would have never done that during the show!) (Also I wasn't even IN the theatre yet, just the lobby near the theatre door.) And I don't blame them. Cameras should never be used in a theatre.

Were one of the kids born today? I think John was born early in 2001.

I wonder if U2 will be at People's Choice or if Bono will be attending Davos this year. Yes, I'm desperate for some news.

Bono is in Africa right now, don't know if he'll be in Davos, he hasn't been on the WEF for some time now, plus the family has just been to Switzerland (not that this would be really an argument against Bono attending the forum).

John was born on 21 May 2001. I don't think the poster who wrote about the 10th of January had anything in mind, she just wrote it, it means nothing.

Nope, kids were born in may, may, july and august.

Stalker....

He was in Davos for the Economic forum last year and a few years before that. I wondered if he would be again considering the global economy with his fighting for foreign aid and being the ambassador of all things Irish. I haven't seen anything on the panels yet.

from ONE Germany:

ghanatrip2012.jpg

ONE | Anna, Jan Josef, Bono und ONE – in Ghana! -------> Google Translate
Anna Loos, Jan Josef Liefers, Bono und ONE in Ghana | ONE Deutschland -------> Google Translate

Stalker....

He was in Davos for the Economic forum last year and a few years before that. I wondered if he would be again considering the global economy with his fighting for foreign aid and being the ambassador of all things Irish. I haven't seen anything on the panels yet.

Jordan may 10, 1989, Eve July 7, 1991, Elijah august 18, 1999, John may 21, 2001.

Your residential freaky facts encyclopedia brain at your service. :wink:

Oh and Ali's birthday is march 23, their wedding date is august 21, which is also the day Bob Hewson died. And Dallas' birthday is november 20. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom