PLEBA Misc News and Articles #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just roll my eyes at those people and figure that they just don't 'get it'. It's too bad....but every celebrity has haters for whatever reason. :shrug:

just defended our B man on the Daniel Craig imdb message board.

Some fucking idiot called him a "cocky Irish rock stars get to enlighten us with their opinions on politics and science".

Don't mean to rile you fellow up, but I'm glad I can bash said poster here. I'll go down defending Bono on this one.

You're right, girlfriend. But the easy answer to this one is that Bono actually educates himself on the the issues and knows what he's talking about. But I won't work myself into a frenzy over it :)

I never heard about this event!? Is any truth behind this story or are the tabloids just making a mountain out of a mole hill (again!!) and misqouting David?! :shrug:

Bono | Bodyguard Still Upset With Bono Over Fan Fight | Contactmusic

And if this is true, then I think David is being very immature, to start hating Bono over one little incident (ridiculous!), and needs to forgive and forget already! :tsk:

I never heard about this event!? Is any truth behind this story or are the tabloids just making a mountain out of a mole hill (again!!) and misqouting David?! :shrug:

Bono | Bodyguard Still Upset With Bono Over Fan Fight | Contactmusic

And if this is true, then I think David is being very immature, to start hating Bono over one little incident (ridiculous!), and needs to forgive and forget already! :tsk:

"lady-like thud"?

pah

:lol:

hey wasn't that a guy from here who jumped up?? i wasn't on Interference at the time, but i'm sure i've seen stories about something like that... see what trouble he caused :D

Do they hate Bono/U2 so much to post comments against them? But sure, then some people say "we are only objective", yes, but you can be objective without exagerating. And sometimes there are comments that have nothing to do with the news.

There's a pic of Diamond and I on my Facebook. He makes me look very very small. :lol: Which is ok with me.

I don't see why this bodyguard is so whiny about it. From my chat with one of their bodyguards I found that U2's security are very well instructed. They're not allowed to lie to fans, nor are they allowed to hurt them. So I think this guy was a bit out of line with his tackle. Sure he did it to protect Bono, but was this much really necessary?

Is The Edge at the Grammy's?

Matthew Bell: The IoS Diary (12/02/12) - Commentators - Opinion - The Independent

also on British Airways Flight 269 on Thursday was U2 guitarist The Edge, heading to LA for today's Grammy Awards. My man sipping a Bloody Mary tells me that while Owen was in premium economy, The Edge sat 10 metres ahead in business class (though not first). Both wore regulatory celeb-wear: Ricky in dark glasses, and The Edge a baseball cap, which remained fastened to his scalp throughout the 11-hour flight (though he was asked to remove it at passport control). And did the two meet? "They bumped into each other in the loo," yells my man down the line from the tarmac

Did they actually talk to Edge? I mean, doesn't he live in the LA area? He may have just been going home. Ha.

If he is going to be at the ceremony tonight, I wouldn't mind seeing him pop up for the Clarence Clemons tribute.

Wow, this is so glorious and neat!! I love the third pic of Adam ass and him wearing a blue long sleeve shirt! Never seen that before!

Here you go. :wave:

U2NLOTHstadiumbehinds10-2009.jpg

And here they are from the front. ;)

RS10-15-092-1.jpg

RS10-15-093-1.jpg

So thoughs of you who were lucky enough to see the Grammys, (live in Finland, don't always get to see these types of awards shows! :sigh: ) was there any sign of Edge? :hmm:

No signs of The Edge. :( It was an ok show. Adele and Bruce Springsteen were my favorite moments. Jennifer Hudson's tribute to Whitney was moving... .. it was a subdued show... nothing crazy happened.

Back
Top Bottom