Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #106
Refugee

Location: The Mighty Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxaroedenfoe
Local Time: 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bono Mot View Post
I haven't been here in FOREVER (thanks stupid life!), but when I went to catch up on some news I was thinking, "Why her Twitter posts in U2 news???"
What, is there going to be a whole "offspring" thread soon? (and feels uncomfortable with that!)

Now, if they were EDGE's Twitter pics, which I miss very much, there's a different story! Not that anybody cares what I think!
I purposely don't follow her on Twitter, but she's out there and at least she wants to be an actress. She seems to have a lot of followers and she must know that a lot of them are following her because of her dad. If she didn't want this then she wouldn't be on twitter. At least she wants to do something worthwhile in the public eye rather than become one of those celebrities that are just famous for being famous like Peaches Geldof. I like to think that her parents wouldn't want that. She seems quite nice.

Old 01-07-2012, 05:32 PM   #107
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 04:46 AM
That's all fine. But it has nothing to do with "U2 News", so doesn't belong here.

Old 01-08-2012, 03:23 AM   #108
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:46 PM
I just hope they've left Switzerland by now because the weather has been horrific with storms and tons of snow in recent days. A lot of people in mountain valleys are unable to get out of their homes and villages anymore, roads and train routes are closed, avalanche risks are high and there isn't any improvement in sight because the next bad weather front has already arrived. It's all over the news here, so no more mild winter, at least for the people living in the affected regions.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:41 AM   #109
The Fly

Local Time: 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
That's all fine. But it has nothing to do with "U2 News", so doesn't belong here.
i'm sorry I didn't want to cause a discussion
Like I answered on a private message I post that pics 'cause i've read someone didn't know if she was with her family or not. Only this, sorry again, 'll be more careful in the future.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:09 AM   #110
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 04:46 AM
No problem.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:49 AM   #111
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
Thank you for understanding what I was trying to say!

Old 01-08-2012, 08:50 AM   #112
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by last unicorn View Post
I just hope they've left Switzerland by now because the weather has been horrific with storms and tons of snow in recent days. A lot of people in mountain valleys are unable to get out of their homes and villages anymore, roads and train routes are closed, avalanche risks are high and there isn't any improvement in sight because the next bad weather front has already arrived. It's all over the news here, so no more mild winter, at least for the people living in the affected regions.

I don't know about the rest of the family but Bono has definitely left the cold weather behind.

ONE | Congressional Delegation Visits Africa

Mulago Positive Women’s Network
Old 01-08-2012, 09:25 AM   #113
Blue Crack Addict

Thanks for the news.

Now that's a real change, from cold Switzerland to warm Africa. Good to see Bono back in his usual globetrotting form
Old 01-08-2012, 09:32 AM   #114
Refugee

Quote:
Thanks for the news.

Now that's a real change, from cold Switzerland to warm Africa. Good to see Bono back in his usual globetrotting form
...thinking about making a new album??No??
Old 01-08-2012, 12:45 PM   #115
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyface82 View Post
...thinking about making a new album??No??
Yes, because we know what Bono is - or isn't - thinking.

Why is it that he cannot leave Ireland without some people jumping on him for not being in a recording studio, especially if his political work is concerned. It always amazes me that some fans act surprised when they see Bono travelling or campaining AS IF he has never done that. U2 have been releasing albums and been on tour and he has still continued to do his thing. Maybe because he's capable of both?

He's been under the radar for quite a while now so I'm pretty sure the band has got some time to get together and work on new music. Or maybe all of them simply need some time off to sort things out and take care of other things. I don't go after Edge, Larry and Adam either to tell them to go into the studio. All four of them have the freedom to do whatever they wish to.

I'm sure there's no use in locking the man into a recording studio, he's more creative this way. Just let him be.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:45 PM   #116
Refugee

Local Time: 02:46 PM
Quote:

Why is it that he cannot leave Ireland without some people jumping on him for not being in a recording studio, especially if his political work is concerned. It always amazes me that some fans act surprised when they see Bono travelling or campaining AS IF he has never done that. U2 have been releasing albums and been on tour and he has still continued to do his thing. Maybe because he's capable of both?

He's been under the radar for quite a while now so I'm pretty sure the band has got some time to get together and work on new music. Or maybe all of them simply need some time off to sort things out and take care of other things. I don't go after Edge, Larry and Adam either to tell them to go into the studio. All four of them have the freedom to do whatever they wish to.

I'm sure there's no use in locking the man into a recording studio, he's more creative this way. Just let him be.
Hey,LU! This. You have no idea,how it bothers me when in the forums all you see is threads like-why arent they in the studio? when is the new album out? what's the next tour like etc. We don't KNOW what's going on in their heads.They work in their own tempo.All we can do is wait and see.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:48 PM   #117
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamila View Post
I don't know about the rest of the family but Bono has definitely left the cold weather behind.

ONE | Congressional Delegation Visits Africa

Mulago Positive Women’s Network
Thanks for the info Jamila. And I agree with you Silvia, the best way to get the creative juices flowing is by getting out and about in the world and not by sitting around in a dark recording studio. I'm quite happy to wait a year or two or even three until the next album/tour! Give me plenty of time to save me pennies!!
Old 01-08-2012, 03:40 PM   #118
Refugee

Quote:

Sorry if I'm bothering you, but that's just my point of view. I love Bono's politacal work, but he's first a musician and I think that fans would be glad to hear a new album every 2 years instead every 4!

All four of them have the freedom to do whater they wish to, (and they do !!), I agree, I've just only said what I think because I miss them and I can't wait to hear their great new stuff
Old 01-08-2012, 04:13 PM   #119
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyface82 View Post
Sorry if I'm bothering you, but that's just my point of view. I love Bono's politacal work, but he's first a musician and I think that fans would be glad to hear a new album every 2 years instead every 4!

All four of them have the freedom to do whater they wish to, (and they do !!), I agree, I've just only said what I think because I miss them and I can't wait to hear their great new stuff
Old 01-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #120
The Fly

I think a fan would expect and claims a new album over all it's Bono himself who saying they are working about three album... And it is since about one year I read this stuff... But of course Bono is always respected and admired for his no profit activity.

Tags
articles, go spider-man, news, nipple slip, u2