PLEBA Misc News and Articles #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Adam in Lapa, Rio de Janeiro/Brazil April 9th 2012

More one pic...

580282_399276946757009_100000241205716_1492762_1960300556_n.jpg

And the same in that over...
581607_2779288334058_1613646442_2064623_1774895951_n.jpg

Oh! You! Look! So! Beautiful! Tonight! His happy smiley face and that odd swoosh only Adam's hairline makes.

Thanks for sharing!

On another note, I guess he's done at the studios for now (where we speculated that he was trying out his new basses). They're at all 4 corners of the globe again!

:lol: Love seeing how some things never change. Bono's scribble is as illegible as ever. The dog reminds me of the Wolf from Peter & The Wolf. :hmm:

It just seems cruel to make his imaginary dog wear those sunglasses.

Doggie sweaters are bad enough. :tsk:

:wink:

corianderstem said:
It just seems cruel to make his imaginary dog wear those sunglasses.

Doggie sweaters are bad enough. :tsk:

:wink:

Notice the eyes are X'd out? You know what that means in the cartoon world.....

It's a poem by Yehuda Amichai, regarded by many as Israel's greatest modern poet:

U2 > News > Hope Springs Eternal

I know some of his works. I always admire how Bono is into poetry, because I'm into poetry as well. Somehow I had the impression that Bono was quoting a poem. It's very fitting, good choice.

It's a poem by Yehuda Amichai, regarded by many as Israel's greatest modern poet:

I know some of his works. I always admire how Bono is into poetry, because I'm into poetry as well. Somehow I had the impression that Bono was quoting a poem. It's very fitting, good choice.

yeah, he referred to Amichai in the letter... ;)

hard to decipher but i think it says "reading[?] Amichai"

I know you guys are not fond of be reminded of those crazy Bono-bashers but the fact that a praised poet wrote this makes the hater comments on other sites even more ironic, they hate the poem because they think Bono wrote it. Actually, that's hilarious. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom