PLEBA Misc News and Articles #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Her English is so bad, we don't understand it either. She's just some pathetic twat on the internet. :rolleyes: Who feels she's better than everyone else.

bit odd - she seems to be saying something like her uncle is tiling Edge's floor and every time the Edge walks in the room he has to leave? lol

bit odd - she seems to be saying something like her uncle is tiling Edge's floor and every time the Edge walks in the room he has to leave? lol

Yeah, that does seem to be the jist of what she's saying. But I think she must be taking it out of context, I mean what room of the house are we talking about here? Coz if it's say like the kitchen, I wouldn't want a tiler underneath my feet either, whilst I was doing some cooking. Also I think this girl really needs to stop sending these abusive tweets to Edge, she might run the risk of getting her uncle fired from the job!? I certainly wouldn't put up with that kind of abuse from someone I was employing, whether it was coming from them or a family member of theirs, to do work in my house!! :huh:

what an odd thing to keep posting....if her uncle is indeed doing work at his house that's confidential and her uncle could be at risk of losing his job for her spam. That would go for any client, not just someone famous. What an idiot...

what an odd thing to keep posting....if her uncle is indeed doing work at his house that's confidential and her uncle could be at risk of losing his job for her spam. That would go for any client, not just someone famous. What an idiot...

That all the more makes me think this girl is just some stupid internet troll trying to badmouth a random celebrity.

Edge is god... Leave the fucking room please.

Please lets stop discussing some tweets.
She doesn't seem that bright as she recently tweeted that "she is still searching for the button, that makes the lights of your freezer go out" :lmao:

tbh though, i wouldn't actually be surprised if that was the case based on limited personal experience with "celebrities" - i can't name names but this one celebrity was working with someone on a professional basis, had been for a long time, initially started out as a human being lol talking and discussing work personally, nice and friendly actually, but then, after years of celebrity status, ended up communicating thru celebrity's PA - it was actually hilarious - the "pleb" (professional person) would ask a question, about the work project, all professional and polite and normal, and the "celeb" would ignore the "pleb", mutter to the PA, and the PA would then repeat the message to the "pleb" - and this was FACE TO FACE! insane really... but this one celeb really sadly evolved into a right arsehole although does attempt to come across incredibly charming on TV and in the media in general lol

so yeah, i really wouldn't be surprised... don't forget, these guys do tend to live in a bit of a bubble really... on a different planet to us plebs really LOL

so yeah, i really wouldn't be surprised... don't forget, these guys do tend to live in a bit of a bubble really... on a different planet to us plebs really LOL

While I don't think any member of U2 actually IS a God, I honestly don't believe that, unlike other celebrities, they live "in a bubble". Being rich doesn't mean you can't live a down-to-earth-life. There are many celebrities out there who, I think, may be out of touch with reality, but I'm pretty sure U2 aren't among them.

And I don't believe those silly tweets for a moment. If we start reacting to some random people's tweets on this forum now, the U2 break is really starting to give us a hard time.

no LU, i don't mean out of touch with reality, but they do get treated in a very different way to your average person and may need to have a certain distance and aloofness... you can't deny that...

True, but they're famous. It's hard for Bono and Edge especially to be among people in every-day situations without getting noticed.

I doubt very much that any of the guys acts like a celebrity when they are at home.

No offense but I tend to think anyone that doesn't deal with the daily reality of paying bills, juggling a mortgage vs. family expenses vs. paying off their education lives in a bubble! I'm not saying it's bad or that I don't envy them but there are certain realities most of us deal with daily that any member of U2 have never and will never have to face.

No offense but I tend to think anyone that doesn't deal with the daily reality of paying bills, juggling a mortgage vs. family expenses vs. paying off their education lives in a bubble! I'm not saying it's bad or that I don't envy them but there are certain realities most of us deal with daily that any member of U2 have never and will never have to face.

I agree!

They have to deal with other things that I'm sure most of us don't want to deal with. There's not only black or white in the world. I don't care how much money they or anyone might have, there's no guarantee for a happy llife. Saying someone lives in a bubble just because they have money to afford certain things is just ignorant, IMO. If you don't have a family to care for you also live in a bubble. There are different ways of life and I think everyone, no matter how privileged they might seem, has some stuff to deal with and some burden to carry.

I'm not saying they have NO problems because they are rich and famous (everyone here knows they had very serious problems in the past :sad: )
I mean that they don't have problems such as paying bills or getting up early in the morning to do a job they hate for taking home a very low salary.

Back
Top Bottom