PLEBA Misc News and Articles #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As long as he's not listening to Taylor Swift, I have no problem with his pronouncement that he listens to country music. (Although I'm guessing "listens to country music" probably means "I have met and like this Dierks Bentley fellow.")

I will admit (and it took several years to get here) that I like a song here and there. I do like a Dierks Bentley song....

I do also like a country song every rare once in a while. As a New Yorker that is a really bad thing to say. :lol:

Ok so I'm going to do the obvious and comment on his hair...it looks adorable. Slightly odd but absolutely adorable. I could dig this as his new look ;)

:drool: Yes he actually looks pretty good in that clip. Hair def getting the Beautiful day length now, though I can`t help but notice he`s stolen one of Larry`s white T shirts :ohmy:

Now come on Mullen....I want to see you (and your hair)...not just your T shirts :lol:

:drool: Yes he actually looks pretty good in that clip. Hair def getting the Beautiful day length now, though I can`t help but notice he`s stolen one of Larry`s white T shirts :ohmy:

Now come on Mullen....I want to see you (and your hair)...not just your T shirts :lol:

Yeah, Bono would not fit into Larry's shirts. Sorry Bono.

How many times did bono use that "America is an idea" speech now... ?

Getting a bit corny. No offense :wink:

It doesn't surprise me at all to think Bono genuinely likes country. As we all know he was great friends with Johnny and June Cash and the band did the tribute song The Wanderer for him. Also, if you haven't heard this song ... it makes me melt when it comes up on my IPOD... Summer Wine with Andrea Corr. Sounds pretty country to me. I like this.. it's not too twang-ey y'all. Bono is so SEXAY in this video ... lets watch again shall we? :heart::heart::drool::drool:
Summer wine - The corrs and Bono (with lyrics) - YouTube

how do Dropbox make money? i only use it for free - are they selling people's data? LOL

How many times did bono use that "America is an idea" speech now... ?

Getting a bit corny. No offense :wink:

Teehee, I liked it too, but I think it's a bit overdone at this point. FWIW, he thinks (and is probably) speaking to different audiences (minus us diehards on interference). Here, he's telling the country music listening folk, other times he's telling the U2 audience (for example, the 80,000 strong crowd in Minneapolis, of which not all were diehards holding on to his every word :D)

I like the new slicked up hair. Looks... a little Ewan Mcgregor-ish? Reminds me of some conventional hottie from Hollywood. I hope it doesn't grow into Elevation/Vertigo length though. But that's just me, I like it 360-length.

B&E are so tight. Investing in The Clarence Hotel, etcetcetc, and now in Dropbox together! I use Dropbox as a free back-up drive. I'm just excited by them being connected to it somehow!

It's just rumours floating around. Some guy who wants to be connected to the band posting something on Twitter, we've had that so many times. I won't believe anyhing until I actually have proof by hearing new U2 songs.

And I don't know who the guy is, seriously, obviously I'm too old for that :shrug:

Like i posted on twitter at the end the sun is a gossip magazine so i don't know how much it is true. I think also if you want to be known, it's enough put your name near a BIG name and everybody speak about you...

I smile for the idea if they work with a boyband it's like a woman near fifty y.o. stay together a younger man for feel her younger too... :lol:

NOOO NOOO NOOO....!!!!!!!!

There's a Falke Radio Mix of Magnificent on Artificial Horizon, but it's spelled Falke, and not Falk. I thought at first that maybe it was the same person.

Back
Top Bottom