PLEBA Misc News and Articles #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for all the links :)

I love what Adam is doing, that is an important cause. For personal reasons and because I'm a therapist and have worked in several settings I care about people with mental disorders and psychological problems a lot. Im my country, mental health issues still aren't considered to be real illnesses and people still have problems to come out and forward with their problems. Instead, we have an insanely high amount of psychotropic drugs being described day by day, because our society usually supports the concept of fighting the symptoms instead of treating problems by their roots and really caring for people's mental issues.

Also, on a more trivial note, Adam is looking very fine these days :)

^^^This story has put a really goofy smile on my face :):)
Because it's the second bit I saw 2night along the lines of them being in the studio. I really hope it's true & there not just getting our hopes up again

hcbiggs2002 said:
I'm not sure if this is such a good idea to post this link, seem as how we all feel about the guy, but it's just another example of how shameless this person is!

Conservative Activist Jason Mattera Fails to Notice Bono Impersonator Is Not Bono - NYTimes.com

I mean, if he had any decency he would have confessed to not being the real thing but nooooooo! :|

I'm not sure who is worse really. But really if you cannot recognize that it doesn't look like Bono or even sound like Bono - whom you've chosen to go after - then you deserve it. But this could be a massive 'punk' on everyone.

I'm not sure if this is such a good idea to post this link, seem as how we all feel about the guy, but it's just another example of how shameless this person is!

Conservative Activist Jason Mattera Fails to Notice Bono Impersonator Is Not Bono - NYTimes.com

I mean, if he had any decency he would have confessed to not being the real thing but nooooooo! :|

that impersonator guy is getting closer and closer to a lawsuit i swear.... he looked like he was trying to choose his words very carefully there LOL

although i do think it's pretty funny that this interview turned round and bit the interviewer on the ass! serves him right!

:lmao: This is brilliant , wouldn't even be surprised if Bono just hired the Bono-impersonater to answer that guys questions.

" You don't have anything to say about U2 "

" No , not particularly "

What a fuckup!:laugh:

Geez! What?
30dbkhg.gif

:lmao: This is brilliant , wouldn't even be surprised if Bono just hired the Bono-impersonater to answer that guys questions.

" You don't have anything to say about U2 "

" No , not particularly "

What a fuckup!:laugh:

This isn't the first time this guy has done something like this, but it's usually gullible U2 fans that are the victims of his deliberate deception! :angry:

This isn't the first time this guy has done something like this, but it's usually gullible U2 fans that are the victims of his deliberate deception! :angry:

I kind of know that!:D

But from fan to fan:
If you get fooled by that guy, you should get your eyes checked.
Man has a way too wide jawline and a different nose + voice..

My point being : how much of a fan are you when you can't spot the real deal?

no offense. But if you really love a band, you know it by a fraction of a second.

domo-kun said:

But from fan to fan:

no offense. But if you really love a band, you know it by a fraction of a second.

Amen sister!

But from fan to fan:

Oh I agree, I find it somewhat incomprehensible that anyone who would call themselves true blue U2 fans could mistake this pretender for the real thing!? :shrug: But it would seem as though he's able to fool the more casual U2 fan coz I've heard of so many instances about a fan(s), who's met this guy, reporting all psyched that he/she met Bono and got a photo taken with him etc., only to be disappointed when they find out the truth!! :down: Just makes my blood boil.......:rant:

I found this on u2.com

Edge, Adam & Bono out for Ali Birthday !! - All About U2 - Free Forum - U2 Community - Message Board

Bono's wife Ali celebrated her birthday last night in Dublin with close friends and of course her husband Bono and other U2 lads Adam and Edge BUT no Larry sadly (for me) he's the only one missing on my signed Achtung Baby Trabant !
They arrived last night at U2 owned Clarence Hotel and partied before all joining Bono to sing Happy Birthday then raising a glass to toast the birthday girl, Bono and Ali said few words and received a standing ovation from the few that were invited. Then
shortly after the guests left the hotel to make the short walk from the hotel to the IFI in Temple Bar to continue the party into the early hours in the morning - All the U2 lads were in great form bono in particular who took a few mins out to chat to me and seemed particularly excited about what was going on in the studio confirming there is a lot more to come from U2 in the not too far future (which is always good to hear) I left the U2 lads shortly after 11 to continue their break from the studio but only after I had them sign my Super-deluxe Achtung Baby Bono in particular doing his usual self portrait caricature and signing twice and dating it..NICE !!!

Was good to see them last night and excited for what is to come as they clearly are
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom