PLEBA Misc News and Articles #7 - Page 19 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-13-2012, 10:11 AM   #271
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 12:15 AM
I really dig that cowboy hat on B. And the shirts. Thanks Comet!

Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 02-13-2012, 06:49 PM   #272
War Child

Local Time: 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
Here you go.

And here they are from the front.

Thanks so much BC! My new fave pic! All of them are lovely! Adam dressed this way is so casual sexy and... are their sleeves rubbing up against each other? They just look so relaxed in each others' company!

Old 02-13-2012, 06:58 PM   #273
War Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
Did they actually talk to Edge? I mean, doesn't he live in the LA area? He may have just been going home. Ha.

If he is going to be at the ceremony tonight, I wouldn't mind seeing him pop up for the Clarence Clemons tribute.
Aw, the Edge-at-Grammys was a false rumour then. This is a really nifty marriage arrangement they have. Normally, when one marries an A-list celeb/mega rock star (because it happens rather frequently), you'd think they pretty much move their lives to the star's place of work (in Edge's case, Dublin). I guess Morleigh is from LA?

This is cool. Since he lives in LA, I would have expected more pap pics of The Edge, actually.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:31 PM   #274
Acrobat

Local Time: 10:15 PM
The Edge lives in LA, most of the time, since 2003-2004 and then he goes, with Bono, to the côte d'azur, south of France. As Bono said once, a "good year" is when they can spend their time in the South of France from april to october! Bono seems to be a lot in NY during the year these days... Adam, who lives in London, bought a 39 millions euros mansion last year at St Jean Cap Ferrat, maybe the most beautiful bay in Europe. Exept Larry, they all seem to have left Dublin...
Old 02-14-2012, 07:16 AM   #275
Refugee

...So...no chance to meet Edge next month in Dublin... ?
Old 02-14-2012, 07:42 AM   #276
Acrobat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyface82 View Post
...So...no chance to meet Edge next month in Dublin... ?
My advice to have a chance meeting one of the u2s is
- when they're finalizing their album at their Dublin's studio every 4 years ( with 100 other fans)
- during the tour, at their hotel or outside the stadium every four years (with 100 other fans)
- if you are lucky,in restaurants in South Of France, got to know wich ones, every summer but NEVER disturb them! (with your girlfriend/boyfriend/pal)

I'm totally against going to the beach front of their houses because it's pivate (and you're ridiculous spying)
Old 02-14-2012, 08:19 AM   #277
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:15 PM
The beach in front of Bono's house in Eze is public. I know a family (NOT U2 fans) who always swim there.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:27 AM   #278
Acrobat

Quote:
Originally Posted by last unicorn View Post
The beach in front of Bono's house in Eze is public. I know a family (NOT U2 fans) who always swim there.
yes it is but standing on the beach, sea in the back, looking up to see Edge or Bono on their patio, this is private, is ridiculous.... And if you really want to swim in the big blue there are many, way better, beach further...
Old 02-14-2012, 08:35 AM   #279
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by last unicorn View Post
Yes, it's public. I went there without any problems, in 2010. There were a lot of people and nobody seemed to care about the houses.
It was on 8 august (Edge's birthday), I know that they were there because a friend of mine saw them the day before, but I only saw some bodyguards.

Quote:
My advice to have a chance meeting one of the u2s is
- when they're finalizing their album at their Dublin's studio every 4 years ( with 100 other fans)
It's where I'm still hoping to meet them!!
Old 02-14-2012, 08:42 AM   #280
Acrobat

Quote:

It's where I'm still hoping to meet them!!
I'm sure you will!

Otherwise, if you want to meet Bono specially, there is more chance during his "cause" trip, for my experience i met him in Baden Baden, Germany, in 2006 where he's been honoured and in 2010 at l'Elysée, Paris, after a meeting with Sarkozy.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:43 AM   #281
Acrobat

Quote:
I know that they were there because a friend of mine saw them the day before

He saw them.... where..?
Old 02-14-2012, 09:21 AM   #282
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesquick View Post
He saw them.... where..?
She saw them in Eze, from the beach.
She saw Bono on his balcony (there's also a pic in her Facebook page), and she saw Edge "doing some works" outside his house
Old 02-14-2012, 09:59 AM   #283
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Location: If the moonlight caught you crying on Killiney Bay oh sing your song let your song be sung
Local Time: 03:15 PM
Ya, I would have a huge problem going to the beach in front of the houses. That is very invasive because you are not there to swim you are there to spy... at them, in their private homes. That's rude imo.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:06 AM   #284
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:15 PM
Hm, I don't think it's rude if it's a public beach. I know some people who always go there on vacation and they don't care about Bono or Edge. My therapist told me once he's always seeing them on the balcony or in Eze in some café and restaurant but he doesn't spy or stalk them, because he's not interested in them. On the other hand, if Bono wanted to have the beach closed or a private beach, I'm sure he could have found a way. He was very well aware of that beach being open to the public when they bought the house and moved there. Of course you will have U2 fans just going there to check out Bono and Edge (and record beach clips), but I also think that many normal tourists are so used to seeing celebs in that area that they don't care, unless they really are U2 fans. Honestly, I don't think Bono minds if people see and watch him. He could hide or build a wall or whatever if he doesn't like it. Stalking the family or trying to get into the house or the gardens, on the other hand, is NOT ok at all.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:49 AM   #285
Acrobat

Quote:
She saw them in Eze, from the beach.
She saw Bono on his balcony (there's also a pic in her Facebook page), and she saw Edge "doing some works" outside his house
Yeah, this is what i was talking about... I am totally opposed to it.

Tags
articles, go spider-man, news, nipple slip, u2