PLEBA Misc News and Articles #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So Bono is still in South America :hmm:

I doubt that "his family" is with him. Eve is certainly in New York and so is Ali, she and her daugthers have both been seen on various NY fashion week events. Maybe he's there with his sons?

Anyway, Machu Pichu is just amazing and breathtaking. I'm glad he uses his time to travel and visit other places and cultures, it's the best thing you can do for your own education. And I hope he gets some inspiration and has some songs for a new U2 album ready when he returns :wink:

Another article says he canceled his visit to the ruins now because of the hounding by the people there. They wouldn't allow him a quiet family vacation so it was canceled. It became a media circus there with them expecting him so security called it off, at least today I guess.

Yes, I saw Ali's there with him.

It's a shame they had to cancel the trip to Machu Pichu. I hope Bono still finds a way to go there. Sometimes it sucks being so famous :huh:

Geez,how sad that he can't go enywhere without it being a big media event.I know it comes with a job,but still I feel sad for him.

^I'm not as brave as you to read the comments, but let me guess: something along the lines of "pay your taxes"? "financed his Peru vacation by not paying his taxes"? :facepalm:
:doh:

I wondered if a bunch of people would show up to gawk at him after that one article specifically mentioned that he would be there on Sunday. :rolleyes: Nice job, journalists.

I´m not brave either to read those meaningless comments.
And the annoying fans chasing after Bono.....some people think that he is a giving autographs machine.

Oh can't be bothered to read the absurd and boring comments anymore coz all they do is make me see red! :angry: And have to agree with everyone about the inconsiderate fans, I mean, asking for autographs while U2 are on tour or when they're coming and going from their recording studio is one thing but to disturb Bono while is quite obviously on holiday with his family in tow, is just not right!! :tsk:

LarryMullen187.jpg

I pinched this from some lovely girl over at @U2 hope she dosent mind me sharing it.

Larry is looking mighty fine, as per usual:drool::heart::heart:
its supposed to of been taken in Dublin in the last two weeks
what i would give to be that woman:cute:
he looks way to cute & as if hes had a few with that cute smirk.

Back
Top Bottom