PLEBA Misc News and Articles #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh dear god, Bono ... Peacocks ? They are kind of cute but biatches if you need to catch them. And you have to becuase they are master escape artists. Ohyeah ,and they crap like there's no tomorrow. Good luck.

I do love how their family seems to love animals , like sheep , birds , dogs etc. :heart:

Bring them on :lmao: Its going to be amusing for sure.
I promise live coverage of the whole scene.

:ohmy: Peacocks on the loose. :panic: So glad I'm not Bono's neighbour, I'd have freaked out if I found those in my garden. :lol: Am phobic of birds. :yikes::uhoh:

I had to chase one in a forest once when I was working for a wildlife centre.
Like peacocks are wildlife (wtf) but it was hell.
Especially when the bastard found out he could sit on a frozen lake and I couldn't.

Me, I seriously doubt their flag will get noticed between the other 50+ flags.:wink:

I swear NYers are so fecking lucky :lol: They get so much U2 #modestjealousy

If you look at my Flickr you will find pictures of *every* trip I've been on in the past 10 years. Flickr has plenty of privacy options so if people don't want others fishing around in their photostreams, they have that option. I don't see the harm in posting a link. To me that's not the same as downloading someone else's photos and putting them on your own album, or hotlinking, or using them on a web site w/o permission...

Back
Top Bottom