PLEBA Misc News and Articles #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He sang One to his father, apparently. They showed photos and other things Anton did for the band, and when the image of his father appeared, Bono turned around. He sang to the images of his own da for about a minute.

:giggle: Love how Bono pronounces Brood so badly wrong.

Wow , thats the best version I heard of that song in a long time.
I'm a sucker for orcherstras.

Even worse that its "just"a rehearsal.

Thanks for this video:applaud:, makes up for not going to Amsterdam when I had the chance:sad:. O well We'lle meet eachother some day Bono, we will.....:hug:

Same here... Well, with the royals there we had no chance of comming even near the man.

He sang One to his father, apparently. They showed photos and other things Anton did for the band, and when the image of his father appeared, Bono turned around. He sang to the images of his own da for about a minute.

That's touching :heart:

LOVED the version of One, even if we only have the rehearsals.

Played Viva la Vida on piano with the Dutch Metropole Orchestra.:D

Thank God he did his own stuff and didn't perform with Bono.

Cool. :D Come visit the Dutch thread sometimes!

:sigh: I was only 25k from where he was. I was tempted to go, but we didn't know the exact time and tickets weren't for sale.. Security was brutal apparently, because Maxima was there. So it would've been for nothing I guess. Still can't find any news clips!

:up: B-man did a lovely job with the poem, and One was really beautiful too :hug:

You guys saw this right? :) President Obama is also joining Bono during this panel :up::heart: ( I saw the official tweet ) Coolness

BONO DOING LIVE YOUTUBE PANEL FOR WORLD AIDS DAY
@U2, November 23, 2011
By: m2 / @mattmcgee
Bono will take part in a live, online panel to mark World AIDS Day next Thursday, December 1st. The panel is called The Beginning Of The End Of AIDS, and will include former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, along with Alicia Keys and others. It's scheduled for 10:00 am ET and will stream on YouTube. You can ask questions for the panel for the next four days via The ONE Campaign's YouTube channel.

Back
Top Bottom